Monarchs of kingdoms within the boundaries of modern Italy from the fall of the Western Roman Empire in 476 AD onwards.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kings of Italy.|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Dukes of Milan (1 C, 23 P)
- ► Rulers of Florence (4 C, 11 P)
- ► Kings of Italy (3 C, 10 P)
- ► Lombard kings (2 C, 31 P)
- ► Monarchs of Naples (5 C, 25 P)
- ► Ostrogothic kings (11 P)
- ► Kings of Rome (11 P)
Pages in category "Italian monarchs"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).