|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Parapsychology is the use of scientific methods to study paranormal psychological phenomena, such as extra-sensory perception, psychokinesis, and survival of consciousness after death. This category is limited to subjects involved with the field of parapsychology, which does not study all paranormal phenomena.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Critics of parapsychology (93 P)
- Astral projection (1 C, 7 P)
- Devices to alter consciousness (2 C, 17 P)
- Near-death experiences (3 C, 19 P)
- Psychic powers (6 C, 15 P)
- Reincarnation research (1 C, 8 P)
- Transpersonal psychology (1 C, 15 P)
- Parapsychology stubs (24 P)
Pages in category "Parapsychology"
The following 105 pages are in this category, out of 105 total. This list may not reflect recent changes.
- Parapsychological Association
- Parapsychological Association Outstanding Career Award
- Parapsychology Foundation
- Parapsychology research at SRI
- Parapsychology: Frontier Science of the Mind
- Past life regression
- Pauli effect
- Perrott-Warrick Fund
- Pet psychic
- Philip experiment
- Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab
- Project Alpha (hoax)
- Psychic detective
- Psychic staring effect
- Psychic surgery
- Psychometry (paranormal)