|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Parapsychology.|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Parapsychology is the use of scientific methods to study paranormal psychological phenomena, such as extra-sensory perception, psychokinesis, and survival of consciousness after death. This category is limited to subjects involved with the field of parapsychology, which does not study all paranormal phenomena.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Critics of parapsychology (93 P)
- ► Fictional characters with extrasensory perception (6 C, 4 P)
- ► Near-death experiences (2 C, 32 P)
- ► Reincarnation research (19 P)
- ► Parapsychology stubs (23 P)
Pages in category "Parapsychology"
The following 95 pages are in this category, out of 95 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Parapsychological Association
- Parapsychological Association Outstanding Career Award
- Parapsychology Foundation
- Parapsychology research at SRI
- Parapsychology: Frontier Science of the Mind
- Pauli effect
- Perrott-Warrick Fund
- Pet psychic
- Philip experiment
- Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab
- Project Alpha
- Psychic detective
- Psychic staring effect
- Psychic surgery
- Psychometry (paranormal)