|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Earth sciences.|
Earth science (also known as geoscience, the geosciences, or the Earth sciences) includes all the sciences related to the planet Earth. It is arguably a special case in planetary science, Earth being the only known life-bearing planet known to Homo sapiens. There are both reductionist and holistic approaches to Earth science.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Earth scientists (19 C, 5 P)
- ► History of Earth science (3 C, 38 P)
- ► Limnology (7 C, 68 P)
- ► Remote sensing (9 C, 99 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on Earth sciences (3 C, 4 P)
Pages in category "Earth sciences"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- List of geoscience organizations
- Geoscientist (magazine)
- Giant-impact hypothesis
- Global Boundary Stratotype Section and Point
- Global Change Master Directory
- Global Precipitation Measurement
- Global Standard Stratigraphic Age
- GNS Science