|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Earth sciences.|
Earth science (also known as geoscience, the geosciences, or the Earth sciences) includes all the sciences related to the planet Earth. It is arguably a special case in planetary science, Earth being the only known life-bearing planet known to Homo sapiens. There are both reductionist and holistic approaches to Earth science.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.
- ► Earth scientists (18 C, 3 P)
- ► History of Earth science (3 C, 38 P)
- ► Limnology (7 C, 66 P)
- ► Remote sensing (6 C, 98 P)
- ► Wikipedia books on Earth sciences (1 C, 86 P)
Pages in category "Earth sciences"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Geoscientist (magazine)
- Giant-impact hypothesis
- Global Boundary Stratotype Section and Point
- Global Change Master Directory
- Global Precipitation Measurement
- Global Standard Stratigraphic Age
- GNS Science