|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Earth sciences.|
Earth science (also known as geoscience, the geosciences, or the Earth sciences) includes all the sciences related to the planet Earth. It is arguably a special case in planetary science, Earth being the only known life-bearing planet known to Homo sapiens. There are both reductionist and holistic approaches to Earth science.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Earth scientists (19 C, 6 P)
- Earth sciences awards (10 C, 11 P)
- History of Earth science (3 C, 39 P)
Pages in category "Earth sciences"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- List of geoscience organizations
- Geoscientist (magazine)
- Giant-impact hypothesis
- Global Boundary Stratotype Section and Point
- Global Change Master Directory
- Global Standard Stratigraphic Age
- Global surface temperature
- GNS Science