|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Theology.|
Theology is the systematic and rational study of concepts of God and of the nature of religious truths, or the learned profession acquired by completing specialized training in religious studies, usually at a university, seminary or school of divinity. It can be contrasted with religious studies, which is the study of religion from a secular perspective.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Theology books (2 C, 1 P)
- ► Eschatology (12 C, 59 P)
- ► Feminist theology (8 C, 59 P)
- ► Gifford Lectures (3 P)
- ► Islamic theology (8 C, 52 P)
- ► Jewish theology (9 C, 60 P)
- ► Middle-earth theology (9 P)
- ► Nontheism (8 C, 13 P)
Pages in category "Theology"
The following 154 pages are in this category, out of 154 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Theological aesthetics
- Theological critical realism
- Theological hermeneutics
- Theological noncognitivism
- Theological veto
- Theology of culture
- There is No Natural Religion
- Thomas Albert (Tal) Howard
- Three teachings
- Transcendence (religion)
- Transcendental theology
- Trichotomy (philosophy)
- The two kinds of righteousness