|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Theology.|
|Pages in this category should be moved to subcategories where applicable. This category may require frequent maintenance to avoid becoming too large. It should directly contain very few, if any, pages and should mainly contain subcategories.|
Theology is the systematic and rational study of concepts of God and of the nature of religious truths, or the learned profession acquired by completing specialized training in religious studies, usually at a university, seminary or school of divinity. It can be contrasted with religious studies, which is the study of religion from a secular perspective.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Theological views of individuals (11 P)
- ► Theologians (16 C, 23 P)
- ► Angelology (2 C, 2 P)
- ► Christian theology (17 C, 21 P)
- ► Demonology (7 C, 16 P)
- ► Ecotheology (16 P)
- ► Feminist theology (1 C, 13 P)
- ► Conceptions of God (16 C, 72 P)
- ► Hindu theology (5 C, 4 P)
- ► Islamic theology (5 C, 38 P)
- ► Jewish theology (9 C, 63 P)
- ► Middle-earth theology (5 P)
- ► Neopagan theology (6 P)
- ► Process theology (1 C, 4 P)
- ► Theism (6 C, 32 P)
- ► Theology stubs (3 C)
Pages in category "Theology"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).