|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Wagga Wagga.|
Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, Australia, lies on the Murrumbidgee River and is that state's largest inland city as well as being an important agricultural, military, educational and transport hub. The population in 2003 was around 57,000.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Wagga Wagga"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- RAAF Base Wagga
- City of Wagga Wagga
- Wagga Wagga Airport
- Wagga Wagga Base Hospital
- Wagga Wagga Botanic Gardens
- Wagga Wagga Civic Theatre
- Wagga Wagga Express and Murrumbidgee District Advertiser
- Wagga Wagga High School
- Wagga Wagga Jazz and Blues Festival
- Wagga Wagga Leagues Club
- Wagga Wagga Marketplace
- Wagga Wagga railway station
- Wagga Wagga War Cemetery
- Willans Hill Miniature Railway