New South Wales
General Store at Collingullie
|Population||399 (2006 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Wagga Wagga|
|State electorate(s)||Wagga Wagga|
Collingullie // is a village 26 kilometres (16 mi) north-west of Wagga Wagga in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia. The village is located on the Sturt Highway, between Wagga Wagga and Narrandera, at the crossroads with the road to Lockhart.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Collingullie (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 12 July 2009.
- Travelmate Archived March 25, 2007, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Collingullie". Geographical Names Register (GNR) of NSW. Geographical Names Board of New South Wales. Retrieved 12 July 2009.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Retrieved 2009-06-11.
- "Collingullie Public School". New South Wales Public Schools. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
Media related to Collingullie at Wikimedia Commons