(Redirected from Ccd)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up CCD in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
CCD may refer to:
Science and technology
Electronics and computing
- Charge-coupled device, an electronic light sensor used in various devices including digital cameras
- .ccd, the filename extension for CloneCD's CD image file
- Closed captioning display, a technology for displaying text information embedded in video signals
- Canine compulsive disorder, a behavioral condition in dogs, similar to OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder) in humans. It is a known health risk for Dobermans.
- Caput-collum-diaphyseal angle, the angle between the neck and the shaft of the femur in the hip
- Cleidocranial dysostosis (also called cleidocranial dysplasia), a genetic abnormality in humans
- Central core disease, a rare neuromuscular disorder
- Certified Clinical Densitometrist, a professional certification in the field of bone densitometry from The International Society for Clinical Densitometry
- Congenital chloride diarrhea, a rare disorder in babies
- Continuity of Care Document, an XML-based markup standard for patient medical document exchange
- Cross-reactive carbohydrate determinants, protein-linked carbohydrate structures that have a role in the phenomenon of cross-reactivity in allergic patients.
Other uses in science and technology
- Carbonate compensation depth, a property of oceans
- Colony collapse disorder, a phenomenon involving the abrupt disappearance of honey bees in a beehive or Western honey bee colony
- centicandela (ccd), an SI unit of luminous intensity denoting one hundredth of a candela
- Central composite design, an experimental design in response surface methodology for building a second order model for a response variable without a complete three-level factorial
- Air-independent propulsion a.k.a. closed-cycle diesel engines, propulsion used on diesel submarines
- Continuous collision detection, especially in rigid-body dynamics
- Counter Current Decantation, an industrial Countercurrent exchange process, often used for separating mixtures.
- Cryptocurrency Community Database , a storage method of any information relevant to the cryptocurrency world.
Politics and government
- Census county division, a term used by the United States Census Bureau
- Center City District, an economic development agency for the Center City area of Philadelphia
- Consular Consolidated Database, a database used for visa processing by the Bureau of Consular Affairs under the United States Department of State
- Café Coffee Day, a chain of coffee shops in India
- Computacenter Distribution, the distribution arm of Computacenter PLC
- Confraternity of Christian Doctrine, religious education programs of the Catholic Church normally designed for children, originated in Italy
- Community College of Denver, a community college with six campuses around Denver, US
- Cincinnati Country Day School, a non-parochial, private school in Indian Hill
- Christian Care Foundation for Children with Disabilities, an NGO in Thailand
- Council for a Community of Democracies, an NGO in the USA
- Canadian Coalition for Democracies, a non-governmental advocacy organization in Canada
Political and government organizations
- Christian Democratic Centre, a defunct Italian political party, known as Centro Cristiano Democratico in Italian
- City and County of Denver, the consolidated city-county government in the capital of Colorado
- Country Club of Detroit
- CCD Tigers Cricket Club, a team in the Premier League of the Namibia Cricket Board
- Centre Counter Defence, also known as the Scandinavian Defense, a chess opening
- Colorado Springs and Cripple Creek District Railway
- Convention Centre Dublin, a convention centre on the Dublin Docklands
- Credit card debt
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title CCD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.