|Markets||United States, Canada, Latin America, South Africa, Australia, United Kingdom|
Cellucor is a sports nutrition brand from the nutritional life sciences company Nutrabolt, which is headquartered in Bryan, Texas in the United States. Cellucor was brought to market in 2002. Cellucor’s main product line, the Cellular 'Chrome Series', includes various pre-, intra- and post workout supplements, including the brand’s pre-workout, C4 Extreme, which causes a tingling sensation throughout ones body in some users. Cellucor also offers products through its 'COR-Performance™ Series' line, which includes its COR-Performance™ Whey, 100% Whey protein.
During 2012, Cellucor announced that it would release a number of new supplements to its roster. These included a thermogenic, Super-HD, and a weight loss supplement, CLK. The brand also unveiled its COR-Performance™ Series line of products in 2012. The COR-Performance™ Series line included Branched Chain Amino Acids, Creatine and Protein.
During 2013, Cellucor had several product launches including the re-launch of its mass building supplement M5 Extreme, called M5 Reloaded.
Cellucor also re-launched its anabolic supplement, P6 Black, a re-formulation of the original.
Cellucor supplies a large variety of products that are encouraged to be used before, during, and after working out.
Alpha Aminos: Made with a mix of 14 Amino Acids to help hydrate your body and recover faster after workouts. Flavors include Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, Lemon Lime, and Fruit Punch.
C4: A pre-workout supplement, recommended before workouts, to give you a boost of extra energy that helps increase your performance. They're many variations of C4 such as 50x, which supplies you with even more energy, Mass, which helps increase muscle growth, and Ripped, which helps increase endurance. Flavors include Icy Blue Razz, Strawberry Margarita, and Orange Dreamsicle.
COR-Performance Creatine: A helpful product for those who want to add a large amount of mass to their body while also improving strength and power. Flavors include Granny Smith Apple and Blue Raspberry.
The Cellucor brand sponsors a number of athletes including Jen Jewell, Brooke Wells, Craig Capurso, Karina Baymiller and Calum von Moger.
- "2012 Stack3d Awards: Top brands, #3 Cellucor". Stack3d. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- "Cellucor Announces the Launch of M5 Reloaded™". World News. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Arrival of P6 Black Extreme, Cellucor end the suspense... For now". Stack3d. Retrieved 19 June 2014.
- "Cellucor ALPHA Amino - Watermelon". GNC. Retrieved 20 March 2014.
- al., Kendall KL , et. "Ingesting a preworkout supplement containing caffeine, creatine, β-alanine, amino acids, and B vitamins for 28 days is both safe and efficacious in... - PubMed - NCBI". www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.gate.lib.buffalo.edu. Retrieved 2016-12-02.
- "Effects of a Pre-workout Supplement on Lean Mass, Muscular Performance, Subjective Workout Experience and Biomarkers of Safety". www.medsci.org. Retrieved 2016-12-02.
- "Cellucor - Sports Supplements and Training". www.cellucor.com. Retrieved 2016-12-02.
- "Sponsored Athletes". Cellucor. Retrieved 20 March 2014.