|Hanja||彩榮, 彩瑛 and others|
Chae-young is a Korean feminine given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 17 hanja with the reading "chae" and 34 hanja with the reading "young" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- Yoo Chae-yeong (1977–2014), South Korean singer and actress
- Han Chae-young (born 1980), South Korean actress
- Lee Chae-young (born 1986), South Korean actress
- Park Chae-young (born 1997), stage name Rosé, South Korean singer, member of K-pop girl group Black Pink
- Kim Chae-young (born 1997), stage name Cherry, South Korean singer, member of K-pop girl group Good Day
- Son Chae-young (born 1999), South Korean singer, member of K-pop girl group Twice
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|