Chak-e-Arsala Khan, Kashmir
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- "Indian agency reports two militants killed in Kashmir". 9 April 2004. Retrieved 25 January 2008.
- Fayaz Wani (9 October 2007). "Two Women Among Five Killed in Kashmir". Newsblaze. Retrieved 15 January 2009.
In a similar kind of incident, suspected militants shot a 40-year-old woman at Check Arsala Khan Bandipore in North Kashmir today.
- "Gunmen kills 2, injure another in Kashmir". News Agency of Kashmir. 9 October 2007. Retrieved 15 January 2009.
In yet another incident a one Mst Zaitooni, age 40, wife of Late Bashir Ahmad Mir, resident of Check Arsala Khan Bandipore was shot dead by unidentified gunmen believed to be the militants at Check Arsala Khan Bandipore.
- "Top militant killed, 7 security men hurt". The Tribune of India. 19 April 2000. Retrieved 15 January 2009.
Three security jawans were injured and the vehicle damaged when militants detonated an IED at the Chake Arsala Khan link road in the Bandipore area of Baramula district yesterday.
- "6 militants among 7 shot in Kashmir". The Tribune of India. 13 March 2005. Retrieved 15 January 2009.
Meanwhile, militants shot dead Fayaz Ahmad Bhat of Chak Arsala Khan, a sepoy, in the Territorial Army, in Bandipore bazar, Baramula district, yesterday.