Charles Hylton Stewart
Charles Hylton Stewart (21 March 1884–14 November 1932) was an English cathedral organist, who served in Rochester Cathedral and St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle. He also produced several compositions for organ, and a few for choir.
Charles Hylton Stewart was born on 21 March 1884 in Chester, the son of Charles Henry Hylton Stewart (a minor canon of Chester Cathedral and previously Organist and Master of the Choristers of Chichester Cathedral).
He was music master at Sedbergh School from 1907 - 1908.
- St. Martin's Church, Scarborough 1908 - 1914
- Blackburn Parish Church 1914 - 1916
- Rochester Cathedral 1916 - 1930
- Chester Cathedral 1930 - 1932
|Organist and Master of the Choristers of Rochester Cathedral
Harold Aubie Bennett
Henry Walford Davies
|Organist and Master of the Choristers of St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle
William Henry Harris
- The Succession of Organists. Watkins Shaw.