|Directed by||Saurabh Shukla|
|Music by||Anu Malik, Nikhil-Vinay|
Chehraa (English: Face), starring Bipasha Basu, Dino Morea, Preeti Jhangiani, and Irrfan Khan, is a Bollywood thriller, released on 18 February 2005. The film is directed by Saurabh Shukla. This movie is Saurabh Shukla's second directorial movie after his debut movie Mudda - The Issue
Reena (Preeti Jhangiani) and fellow collegian Akash Mehta (Dino Morea) are medical (psychiatry)students. They are sweethearts and hope to marry each other after completing their education. Before that could happen, Megha Joshi (Bipasha Basu) enters their lives and changes everything. For Akash falls head over heels in love with her, and will do anything for her. Just when their education is about to get over, Megha disappears from Akash's life for the spectacular task of killing her father to save her mentally challenged mother.
Meanwhile, Aakash becomes a psychiatrist with Reena in the same hospital. Five years later, Megha is admitted in the Psychiatric Ward of the same hospital in a very disturbed condition. She is unable to recollect anything except her last day with Akash, when both had planned to marry each other. Watch how Akash comes to term with his lost love, and promises to do his best to unravel the mystery that is Megha and her equally mysterious disappearance, and her sudden re-appearance in his life. Megha is married to Chandranath Diwan (Irrfan Khan), a very rich drug addict. Megha claims she gets threatening calls and that somebody is trying to kill her.
- "Mausam Ki Izazat Hai" - Shreya Ghoshal, Kunal Ganjawala
- "Kabhi Khamosh Baithogi" - Mahalakshmi Iyer, Babul Supriyo
- "Chehra Apna Dekhte Hai Aaine Me Woh" - Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu
- "Had Se Jyada Aati Hai Mujhko Meri JanTeri Yad (Sad)" - Sonu Nigam
- "Had Se Jyada Aatee Hai Mujhko Meree Jan Teree Yad" - Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu
- "Khushbu Khayal Hu Ke Hawa Aajma KeDekh" - Alka Yagnik
- "Chillake Chillake" - Viva
- "Chillake Chillake (remix)" - Viva
- "Ek To Aisi Ladaki Ho Jo Mere Naam Se Sajati Ho" - Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu
- "Sachamuch Main To Divaanaa Ho Gayaa, Aankhon Aankhon Ek Hi" - Alka Yagnik, Kumar Sanu
- "Tabahi Tabahi" - Alisha Chinai
- "Tere Badan Mein" - Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik
- "Teri Baaho Me" - Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal
- "Usako Jaane Na Do, Dil Abhi Bharaa Nahin" - Jaspinder Narula, Shankar Mahadevan
- "Chehraa (2005)" – via www.imdb.com.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a 2000s thriller film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|