Chenango Bridge, New York
|hamlet & CDP|
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Town||Town of Chenango|
|• Total||2.592 sq mi (6.71 km2)|
|• Land||2.448 sq mi (6.34 km2)|
|• Water||0.144 sq mi (0.37 km2)|
|Elevation||896 ft (273 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||946480|
Chenango Bridge is a hamlet in the southern part of the Town of Chenango in Broome County, New York, United States. It lies where State Route 12A (Chenango Bridge Road) crosses the Chenango River. The population was 2,883 at the 2010 census, which lists the community as a census-designated place.
According to the 2010 United States Census, Chenango Bridge has a total area of 2.592 square miles (6.71 km2), of which 2.448 square miles (6.34 km2) is land and 0.144 square miles (0.37 km2) is water.
- "Chenango Bridge". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved January 13, 2013.
- "Places: New York". 2010 Census Gazetteer Files. United States Census Bureau. Retrieved January 13, 2013.[permanent dead link]
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data: Chenango Bridge CDP, New York". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved January 12, 2013.
- "Post Offices By County: Broome County, New York". United States Postal Service. Retrieved January 13, 2013.
- "FIPS55 Data: New York". FIPS55 Data. United States Geological Survey. February 23, 2006. Archived from the original on October 19, 2006.
|This article about a location in Broome County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|