|Born||March 2, 1999|
|Residence||Edmonton, Alberta, Canada|
|Sport||Short track speed skating|
Cheyenne Goh (Chinese: 吴琪雁; pinyin: Wú Qíyàn; Mandarin pronunciation: [ǔ tɕʰǐ jɛ̂n]; born March 2, 1999) is a Singaporean short track speed skater. Goh was born in Singapore, but was raised in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada since she was four years old, which is where she picked up the sport.
Goh achieved her highest rank in a World Cup event, by placing 18th in the 500m event in Calgary.
Goh became the first athlete representing Singapore to qualify for the Winter Olympics. Goh did this by being ranked in the top 36 in the 1,500 metres event over four world cups. She competed at the women's 1500m short track speed skating event at the 2018 Winter Olympics on 17 February 2018, where she did not advance out of the qualifiers.
- 500m: 46.868
- 1000m: 1:36.674
- ISU Profile
- Munirah, Sharifah (15 December 2017). "Dream-chaser Cheyenne puts studies on ice". The New Paper. Singapore. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Farhan, Noor (8 December 2017). "Singapore's first winter Olympian Cheyenne Goh looks forward to 2018 games in Korea". Channel NewsAsia. Singapore. Retrieved 25 December 2017.
- "XXI II Olympic Winter Games 2018 PyeongChang: Qualified quota places Short Track Speed Skating". International Skating Union. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- Chia, Nicole (24 November 2017). "Winter sports: Cheyenne Goh, 18, becomes first Singapore athlete to qualify for Olympics, will race in Pyeongchang". The Straits Times. Singapore. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- "Skater Cheyenne Goh qualifies for Winter Olympics, a first for Singapore". Channel NewsAsia. Singapore. 24 November 2017. Retrieved 25 November 2017.
- Olympics Overnight. Canadian Broadcasting Corporatoin. 17 February 2018. CBC.