This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||NASDAQ: CCIH|
|Song Wang, CEO & Founder|
Founded in 1998, ChinaCache is a provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China. Through its 3-tier Internet ecosystem, ChinaCache also offers Internet data center management, Internet Exchange operations and cloud hosting services. ChinaCache's network is interconnected with those operated by the three dominating telecom carriers (China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom) and local Internet service providers in China.
The company is headquartered in Beijing, China, with offices in Sunnyvale, CA, Diamond Bar, CA, London, UK, and Hong Kong. In 2017, ChinaCache received National CDN License from the Chinese government.
ChinaCache was founded by Song Wang in 1998.
In 2000, ChinaCache received the CDN license from China's Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. 
In 2007, ChinaCache North America was established to serve global customers. Its first office is in Diamond Bar, CA, followed by a research and development center in Sunnyvale, opened in 2011.
In October 2010, ChinaCache filed for IPO and became listed on Nasdaq, ticker symbol CCIH. 
In 2013, Atecsys Data Center, operated by ChinaCache, was established. Located in Beijing's Tianzhu Free Trade Zone, the data center offers co-location services as well as IP peering through its Internet Exchange Center, CHN-IX. In the same year, ChinaCache opened an office in Hong Kong, expanding service capacities in APAC.
In 2015, ChinaCache opened an office in London, UK.
ChinaCache maintains more than 500 service nodes in more than 120 major cities globally and across China. Its network in interconnected to China Telecom, China Netcom, China Mobile, China Unicom, China Railcom, China CERNET and various other access providers.
In 2007, ChinaCache received a $31.5 million investment from Intel Capital and Ignition Partners. In the same year, it also announced a partnership with RawFlow, a provider of live peer-to-peer streaming technologies. 
In 2008, ChinaCache announced support for Microsoft Silverlight, a cross-platform and cross-browser plug-in.
In August 2011, ChinaCache announced a partnership with the Shanxi Unicom and Wentian Technology to Build Shanxi's Largest Cloud Computing Data Center to enable facilities including disaster recovery centers, enterprise data centers and Internet data centers.
In August 2013, ChinaCache collaborated with Microsoft Corp., to integrate the company’s CDN and other services with Windows Azure China to service customers in China.
- "工信部再发4张CDN牌照 获牌企业增至28家". tech.ifeng.com. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "1.3 CDN的发展历史 - 51CTO.COM". book.51cto.com. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ Global Market". ChinaCache International Holdings - IR Site. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "News Digest: Net firm ChinaCache lands US$31.5m overseas capital | TH…". archive.is. 2013-08-29. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "ChinaCache Partners With Adobe to Offer New Generation of Flash Video Streaming Service in China - Technology News - redOrbit". web.archive.org. 2012-10-08. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "ChinaCache Joins Shanxi Unicom and Wentian Technology to Build Shanxi's Largest Cloud Computing Data Center". ChinaCache International Holdings - IR Site. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "ChinaCache Establishes Strategic Partnership with Telecom Malaysia Berhad to Deliver China-Originated Content to Malaysia". ChinaCache International Holdings - IR Site. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "ChinaCache and Hutchison Global Communications Sign MOU to Form Strategic Partnership for Provision of Content Delivery Network Services in Asia". ChinaCache International Holdings - IR Site. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "ChinaCache Partners With Interxion to Expand Presence in Europe". ChinaCache International Holdings - IR Site. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "ChinaCache and Microsoft Establish Strategic Partnership". ChinaCache International Holdings - IR Site. Retrieved 2019-01-18.
- "ChinaCache and Kingsoft Cloud Form Partnership to Provide One-Stop Cloud Network Services". ChinaCache International Holdings - IR Site. Retrieved 2019-01-18.