The leading total solutions provider of Internet content delivery in China
|Traded as||NASDAQ: CCIH|
|Song Wang, CEO & Founder|
|Products||Content Delivery Network|
ChinaCache is a leading total solutions provider of content delivery network and application service in China, to provide customers with a portfolio of network content delivery solutions. Founded in 1998, ChinaCache has became the first CDN service provider that obtaining MIIT(Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China) permit in China in 2000. As China’s first CDN service provider, ChinaCache always keep ahead in the CDN market.The company is headquartered in Beijing, China, and the North American branch is based in Los Angeles, CA. Additional international branches are located in London, UK, and Hong Kong.
Since its successful IPO in Nasdaq on 1st Oct 2010, to meet ever changing demands of the customer, ChinaCache has deployed 28,000 servers all over the world (including Seattle, Los Angles, San Jose， Dallas, Washington, Miami, Chicago in the US, St. Paul in Brazil, London, Frankfurt, and Paris in Europe, Bangkok, Manila, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong，Gaoxiong, Tokyo, Phnom Penh and Ulan Bator in Asia), covering four continents in the world with more than 118 cities, achieving load balancing of user access amount, optimizing network performance.
The company was founded by Song Wang in 1998. Wang studied French at the China Foreign Affairs University and attended EMBA training courses on top manager management at the Guanghua School of Management, Peking University.Wang currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of Directors and Chief Executive Officer at ChinaCache. Founded in 1998, ChinaCache became the first CDN service provider obtaining MIIT permit in China in 2000. As China’s first CDN service provider, ChinaCache always keep ahead in the CDN market.
ChinaCache has very good reputation in terms of service quality and R&D capacity, and has won many awards, for example:
The Second Prize of National Award for Technological Invention
In 2012, ChinaCache was awarded “The Major Software Enterprise within National Planning” certificate which issued by five ministries including MIIT.
In 2013, ChinaCache won “China Industry Information Leading Enterprise Award” and “Best Service Award”.
In 2014, ChinaCache won “Internet Best Service Provider Award”.
In 2015, ChinaCache won Cloud Trust Authority on the 2015 Trusted Cloud Service Summit (TRUCS)
Nodes Coverage and Server Deployment
At present, ChinaCache owns: more than 28,000 servers, covering four continents, over 118 cities in the world. And it is still growing. The network covers major operators such as China Telecom, China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Education Science Technology Network.
As China’s first CDN service provider with independently developed intellectual rights, ChinaCache now has 37 invention patents and 23 software copyrights, winning the National Award for Technological Invention.Besides, ChinaCache has built R&D centerwith several universities (including Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Xi’an Jiaotong University, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Silicon Valley R&D center）. In 2013, ChinaCache set up a joint lab with China Academy of Telecommunication Research of MIIT, to deepen the cooperation and research in the CDN field.
All CDN related software are developed independently by ChinaCache:
North American R&D center in charge of cutting-edge technological research
Dedicated R&D team in charge of research and development of bottom layer technology such as system kernel, security measures, and TCP/IP
Built R&D centers with several universities (for example, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology）
37 invention patents and 23 software copyrights, being the CDN service provider with the highest number of patents and copyrights in China.
R&D capacity is absolute leading in domestic industry:
2013, ChinaCache built a joint lab withTelecommunication Research Institute of MIIT, to deepen the cooperation and research in the CDN field
2015, ChinaCache built a joint lab with Xi’an Jiaotong University.
2015, ChinaCache has successfully launched MPlus, the industry’s first optimization product dedicated truly for wireless communication traffic
2015, ChinaCache launched its independently developed HPCC, the next generation of CDN basic core platform based on efficient cloud computing technology
Products and Solutions
- Network Operator
- Government Agency & Media
These four solutions cover five technological directions and twelve product lines.
5 technological directions
- Traditional CDN
- Dynamic applications
- Mobile Internet acceleration
- IT basic service and cloud computing
- Content-aware network service
12 Product Lines
- Internet information management service
- Content-aware service
- Enterprise intranet optimization
- Enterprise private CDN
- Video acceleration service
- File delivery service
- Page acceleration service
- Mobile Internet acceleration-MPlus
- Application acceleration
- Cloud service
- Operator traffic guidance
1.Portal information Combining portal website development trend and enterprise actual demands, ChinaCache offers a complete and dedicated solution to help portal information websites to improve access experience at PC/mobile terminals of global users, and support them in terms of sudden traffic access and security protection in case of emergencies.
2.E-commerce Combining e-commerce industry’s development trend and enterprise actual demands, ChinaCache offers a complete and dedicated solution to help e-commerce enterprises to improve access experience at PC/mobile terminals, and support them in terms of sudden traffic access ad security protection at peak hours during promotional activities.
3. Travel booking Combining travel booking industry’s development trend and enterprise actual demands, ChinaCache offers a complete and dedicated solution to help travel booking enterprises such as transport booking, hotel reservation and holiday booking to improve the access experience at PC/mobile terminals of global users, and support them in terms of peak-hour traffic access and security protection during travel hot seasons or promotional activities.
4. Network audio and visual Combining network audio and visual industry’s development trend and enterprise actual demands, ChinaCache offers a complete and dedicated solution to help audio and video enterprises to improve the access experience at PC/mobile terminals of global users, and support them in terms of peak-hour traffic access and security protection in case of emergent events.
5. Game and entertainment Combining game and entertainment industry’s development trend and enterprise actual demands, ChinaCache offers a complete and dedicated solution to help the game and entertainment enterprises to improve the access experience at PC/mobile terminals of global users, and support them in terms of peak-hour traffic access and security protection in case of new game launch or version updates.
6.Livelihood service Combining livelihood service industry’s development trend and enterprise actual demands, ChinaCache offers a complete and dedicated solution to help the enterprises to improve the access experience at PC/mobile terminals of global users as well as security protection demand.
1. Finance and banking To provide finance customers with complete and unique solutions in terms of security, speed, stability and service, aimed at helping them to improve infrastructure management and improve customer value.
2. Education and consulting To provide education industry with solutions from zero in IT infrastructure, eliminate infrastructure construction pressure on customers and improve their core competiveness.
3. Broadcast and new media To assist broadcast industry in developing new media business in a better and faster way, ChinaCache combines demand characteristics of the broadcast industry and offers specific solutions from source site to terminals.
4. Traditional enterprises To speed up traditional enterprise Internet process, and enable the Internet to better help the enterprises to develop business, ChinaCache offers comprehensive acceleration solutions targeted at the enterprise’s internal and external application scenarios.
5. IT technology To lower IT construction cost, increase online access experience, enhance overseas radiation capacity, ChinaCache launches a complete solution from infrastructure building to network performance optimization.
6. Manufacturing and automobile With 17 years of Internet industry operating and maintenance experience and rich industry practice, ChinaCache provides manufacturing and automobile industries with most authoritative Internet infrastructure construction and management suggestions.
7. Retail and consumer goods As the industry’s renown Internet service provider, combining the enterprise features of the retailing consumer goods industry and their actual demands, ChinaCache provides complete and dedicated solutions to help the enterprises to improve the access experience of end users, react to peak-hour traffic access and security protection demands during promotional activities, to guarantee online promotion of the enterprises.
Government and Media Solutions
To respond to issues such as secure and stable government and media websites, smooth internal and abroad access, and traffic data storms, ChinaCache provides security guarantee and operating guarantee.
The solution makes use of three-level services including infrastructure level, user experience level and value-added service level, helping government websites to solve timely pushing of website content, respond to all kinds of possible malice attacks and unexpected access traffic in case of emergencies.
With powerful computing and resource capacity, the solution can guarantee government and media to efficiently deliver Internet information in case of significant events.
To respond to issues such as poor online user experience in operator industry, inter-connection failure, poor operating quality of IT infrastructure resources, the solution can help operators to improve user experience within the network and across other networks, increase enterprise image, decrease across-network settlement, optimize traffic management and control, increase data broadband value and broadband quality measurement performance.
The solution includes: 1.Content introduction service: to improve the bottleneck of slow content access across other networks or within the network, while effectively decreasing backbone network pressure and across-network settlement cost;
2.Content pushing: to improve the access awareness of IT infrastructure resource user website run by the operator itself in other networks
3.Operating optimization: to help operators to collect, analyze and manage present network situation, effectively implement intelligent traffic scheduling, and make in-depth and elaborate operating management.
Cooperation and Merger
2007： ChinaCache received a $31.5 million investment from Intel Capital and Ignition Partners. In the same year, it also announced a new partnership with RawFlow, a provider of live peer-to-peer streaming technologies. 
2008： ChinaCache Partnered with Adobe Systems to offer Flash Video Streaming Service in China. As a result of this partnership, ChinaCache is able to provide live and on-demand streaming services across a content delivery network to Adobe Flash Player. ChinaCache was the first Adobe Flash Video Streaming Service partner in the China market. 
2008： ChinaCache announced support for Microsoft Silverlight, a cross-platform and cross-browser plug-in. ChinaCache provided CDN services to support the 2008 Olympic Games. Services provided by ChinaCache during the games included Web Caching, Flash Video (FLV) acceleration, Live Streaming, P2SP Live Streaming and Video-on-Demand(VOD). These services were provided to cover both opening and closing ceremonies, as well as all games between August 6 and 24.
2009： ChinaCache announced that it was selected by Mozilla Online Ltd, the provider of Firefox in the Chinese mainland, to deliver downloads in the region.
2010： ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. went public and announced the Pricing of Initial Public Offering on the NASDAQ Global Market. The initial public offering of 6,060,980 American depositary shares ("ADSs"), each representing 16 ordinary shares of the Company, was priced at $13.90 per ADS. The ADSs began trading on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "CCIH." Of the 6,060,980 ADSs being offered, 5,014,100 ADSs are offered by ChinaCache, and 1,046,880 ADSs are offered by the selling shareholders. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 909,147 ADSs from ChinaCache. 
2010： ChinaCache International announced a new partnership with Zhejiang Radio and Television Group (ZTV) a leading local television station in Zhejiang province, China for content and application delivery services. 
2011： ChinaCache announced a partnership with the Shanxi Unicom and Wentian Technology to Build Shanxi's Largest Cloud Computing Data Center to enable facilities including disaster recovery centers, enterprise data centers and Internet data centers.
2012： ChinaCache collaborated with Telekom Malaysia, Hutchison Global Communications and Interxion in order to expand their service in Malaysia, Asia and Europe.
2012： ChinaCache announced a new partnership with Hainan Airline, one of the largest airlines in terms of fleet size in the People's Republic of China. 
2013： ChinaCache announced a partnership with China Eastern Airlines, one of the three largest airlines in the People’s Republic of China, to provide speed, reliability and security of its website. 
2013： ChinaCache collaborated with Microsoft Corp., to integrate the company’s CDN and other services with Windows Azure China to service customers in China.
2013： ChinaCache announced a partnership with Kingsoft Cloud Group in order to provide customers with a comprehensive suite of cloud-based network services. 
2013： Co-building a joint lab with China Academy of Telecommunication Research of MIIT
2013: Co-developing “massive user oriented new type of video delivery network” with the research team from Tsinghua University, winning the second Prize of National Award for Technological Invention
2014: Co-developing the first 4G mobile Internet solution with Nokia Communications
2014: Signing strategic cooperation with China Telecom for building CDN network together, and the strategic cooperation has been reached
2014: Signing cooperation memorandum with Inmobly, promoting China mobile Internet user experience together
2015: Building strategic cooperation with Xi’an Jiaotong University, to jointly power up Internet+ big development in the west
- Reuters:ChinaCache Partners with Adobe to Offer New Generation of Flash Video Streaming Service in China
- ChinaDaily: Net firm ChinaCache lands US$31.5m overseas capital
- RawFlow Partners With ChinaCache; Creating Asia's Largest P2P Powered Live Media Delivery Network
- ChinaCache Website
- ChinaCache Website
- Partners with Adobe to Offer New Generation of Flash Video Streaming Service in China
- Xinhua-PRNewswire:ChinaCache Partners With Adobe to Offer New Generation of Flash Video Streaming Service in China
- Reuters:ChinaCache Announces Support for Microsoft Silverlight
- TMCnet: ChinaCache's CDN Services will Support 2008 Olympics