|Elevation||304 m (997 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Chopadandi is located at  It has an average elevation of 304 meters (1000 feet). It is located 19 km towards North from District headquarters KarimnagarThe Shiva keshava temple located in the village is famous.Choppadandi consist of 23 Villages and 15 Panchayats . Konerupalle is the smallest Village and Choppadandi is the biggest Village. It is one of largest cotton- and chili- producing mandals in Telangana..
Zilla Praja Parishad High School. Navoday highschool is also there in Chopppadandi.
Banks In Choppadandi: Andhrabank,Choppadandi. Deccan Grameena Bank,Choppadandi. Union Bank Of India, Choppadandi ( Ifsc Code : UBIN0532827, micrCode: NON MICR) State Bank Of India, Arepally ( Ifsc Code : SBIN0014238, micrCode: NON-MICR)
The following village panchayats are in Choppadandi
- peddha Kurmapalli
- geetha global high school
- "List of Sub-Districts". Census of India. Retrieved 2007-05-29.
- Falling Rain Genomics.Chopadandi
- "Union Bank of India Choppadandi IFSC Code". Retrieved 2015-06-27.
- "State Bank of India Arepally IFSC Code". Retrieved 2015-06-27.
|This article about a location in Karimnagar district, Telangana is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|