|No. -- Free agent|
|Date of birth:||December 13, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Angola|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||310 lb (141 kg)|
|High school:||Ottawa (ON) St. Patrick's|
|NFL Draft:||2012 / Round: 6 / Pick: 189|
|CFL draft:||2012 / Round: 3 / Pick: 21|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Christo Bilukidi (born December 13, 1989) is an Angolan-born professional football defensive end who is a free agent. He played collegiate football at Eastern Arizona College before transferred to Georgia State University where he was a two-year starter for the Georgia State Panthers.
Bilukidi was born in Angola and lived in France and Brazil before his family settled in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. He did not play football until his senior year at St. Patrick's High School in Ottawa. He attended and played for Eastern Arizona College in 2009 before playing for Georgia State. He was a member of Georgia State's first football team and, together with Jake Muasau, the first Panthers to play in the NFL.
On April 28, 2012, Bilukidi became the first former Georgia State football player to be drafted into the NFL when he was chosen by the Oakland Raiders as the 189th pick overall in the sixth round of the 2012 NFL Draft.
Bilukidi was released by the Raiders on October 23, 2013.
He signed with the Bengals on November 1, 2013. This contract was voided as Bilukidi's work visa did not transfer to another team. Once he secured proper documentation, he re-signed with the Bengals on November 21.
The Bengals released Bilukidi on September 6, 2014 before their first game of the 2014 season.
On September 8, 2014, the Baltimore Ravens signed Bilukidi after voiding the contract of Ray Rice. On February 27, 2015, the Baltimore Ravens extended Bilukidi to a 2-year contract. Bilukidi was waived by the Ravens on October 10, 2015.
- "Bilukidi Makes History as GSU's First Draft Pick". Georgia State. Retrieved 2012-04-30.
- Taffur, Vittorio (2012-05-14). "Christo Bilukidi makes a big impression". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "Christo Bilukidi". Georgia State Panthers. Pro Football Weekly. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- Suarez, Ismael (2012-09-15). "Big guy, little guy". The Signal. Retrieved 2012-10-07.
- "NFL nullifies Bengals’ contract with Christo Bilukidi". NBC Sports. Retrieved 2013-11-04.
- "Bengals sign Christo Bilukidi, again, after having prior contract voided". NBC Sports. Retrieved 2013-11-21.
- Mink, Ryan (October 10, 2015). "Returner Ross Promoted To Active Roster". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved October 10, 2015.
- "Redskins Sign Three To Reserve/Future Contracts". Redskins.com. January 4, 2016. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- "05/02: Redskins Make Roster Moves". Redskins.com. May 2, 2016. Retrieved May 2, 2016.