|Headquarters||Reston, Virginia, United States|
|Sid Banerjee, Co-Founder, Chief Strategy Officer|
|Products||Text analytics, Sentiment Analysis, Speech analytics,Survey management and analysis, Social Media monitoring and care|
Clarabridge is an American software company founded in 2006 in Reston, Virginia, United States. Clarabridge offers software as a service products for sentiment analysis and text analytics to automatically collect, categorize and report on structured data and unstructured data. The data typically used for analysis comes from social media (such as Facebook, Twitter, or review sites), call center notes, email, chats, and surveys. Using natural language processing and other patented technology, the software is used in voice of the customer, customer experience management and customer feedback programs.
In 2006, Clarabridge was spun out from business intelligence consultancy Claraview. Claraview was acquired by Teradata in 2008. Claraview co-founders Sid Banerjee and Justin Langseth started the project while at Claraview, and left in order to pursue Clarabridge technology full-time along with third co-founder, Gene Sohn. Most recently, Clarabridge was ranked #101 in the 2010 Inc. 500 fastest growing companies and #7 in the top software companies in the Inc. 500 for 2010. Co-founder Gene Sohn left the company in 2009 and is now CTO of Intellinote. Co-founder Justin Langseth left the company to pursue his own interest in the technology space with Zoomdata. Clarabridge is a venture capital funded company, including investment from Grotech Ventures, Intersouth Partners, Harbert Venture Capital, and Boulder Ventures.
- "clarabridge - United States Patent and Trademark Office Search Results". Search.usa.gov. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Start-Up". Washingtonpost.com. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Former MicroStrategy execs spin off new firm". Washington Business Journal. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Enterprise Software News, Analysis, & Advice - InformationWeek". InformationWeek. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "View Teradata's Interactive History Timeline". Teradata.com. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
-  Archived July 23, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Businessweek - Business News, Stock market & Financial Advice". Businessweek.com. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- [dead link]
- "Clarabridge - Reston, VA". Inc.com. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- "Top Software Companies on the Inc. 5000 - Inc.com". Inc.com. Retrieved 8 December 2014.