|Origin||New York City, New York, United States|
|Members||Emily Bruskin, Julia Bruskin, Andrea Lam|
|Past members||Donna Kwong|
Claremont Trio is a New York-based piano trio including Juilliard School alumnae Emily Bruskin (violin), Julia Bruskin (cello), and Andrea Lam (piano). The group was founded at Juilliard in 1999, and made its performance debut at the 92nd Street Y, on the Upper East Side in 2001 after winning the Young Concert Artists International Auditions that same year. In 2003, the trio also won the Kalichstein-Laredo-Robinson International Trio Award. They have performed at the Kennedy Center, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Joe's Pub and the Mostly Mozart and Bard Music festivals.
- 2004 Mendelssohn Trios Op. 49 & 66. Arabesque
- 2006 Shostakovich & Arensky Trios. Tria
- 2008 American Trios, trios by Zwilich, Kirchner, Bates, and Schoenfield. Tria
- 2009 Jonathan Cohler & Claremont Trio with Jonathan Cohler (clarinet), trios of Beethoven and Brahms, and sextet by Dohnanyi. Ongaku
- 2010 Beethoven & Ravel. Tria
- 2012 Beethoven Triple Concerto, Op. 56; Trio in E♭ Major, Op. 1, No. 1. Bridge
- 2017 Spheres: Music of Robert Paterson. American Modern Recordings
- Williamson, Christy (3 October 2006). "Presidential Concert Series continues with Claremont Trio". The Chattanoogan.com. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "Claremont Trio celebrates the release of their new album at Joe's Pub 12/4". sequenza21.com. Sequenca 21/. 1 December 2008. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- "Award-winning Claremont Trio to perform Nov. 16". middlebury.edu. Middlebury. 2 November 2007. Retrieved 24 January 2017.
- OCLC 59715305
- OCLC 310760703
- OCLC 407183160
- OCLC 317618279
- OCLC 774894843
- OCLC 820126207
- "Spheres: Claremont Trio - Music of Robert Paterson". americanmodernrecordings.com. American Modern Recordings a Division of Lumiere Records, Inc. 2017. Retrieved 23 January 2017.