Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Coach or coach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coach may refer to:
- Coach (sport), a director of athletes' training and activities
- Coaching, the practice of guiding an individual through a process
- Coach (bus), an automotive vehicle for long-distance travel
- Coach (carriage), a horse-drawn vehicle
- Coach (rail), a type of passenger car
- Coach (scheduled transport), the mode of transport using such vehicles
- Coach class, a category of transport seating
- Ehroflug Coach II S, a Swiss ultralight aircraft design
- Hearse, a vehicle for carrying the deceased
Art, media, and entertainment
- Coach (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Coach Ernie Pantusso, a Cheers character
- Coach, a Left 4 Dead 2 character
- Coach (New Girl), a character from the sitcom New Girl.
- Coach (1978 film), starring Cathy Lee Crosby
- Coach (2009 film), a Dutch film directed by Joram Lürsen
- Coach (2018 film), a Russian sports film directed by Danila Kozlovsky
- Coach (TV series), an American television sitcom, 1989–1997
- The Coach (born 1972), American professional wrestling personality
- Benjamin "Coach" Wade (born 1971), a Survivor contestant
- Coach New York, a leather goods company known for its handbags for women.
- Zoran COACH, a line of digital cameras from Zoran Corporation
- Ronny Coaches (fl. 1998–2013), Ghanaian musician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.