From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coach may refer to:
- Coach, Inc., a leather goods company known for its handbags
- Coach (sport), a director of athletes' training and activities
- Coaching, the practice of guiding an individual through a process
- Coach (bus), an automotive vehicle for long-distance travel
- Coach (carriage), a horse-drawn vehicle
- Coach (rail), a type of passenger car
- Coach (scheduled transport), the mode of transport using such vehicles
- Coach class, a category of transport seating
- Ehroflug Coach II S, a Swiss ultralight aircraft design
- Hearse, a vehicle for carrying the deceased
Art, media and entertainment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.