The Coats Baronetcy, of Auchendrane in the parish of Maybole in the County of Ayr, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 7 December 1905 for James Coats, Director of J. and P. Coats Ltd, sewing cotton manufacturers. The second Baronet represented Wimbledon and East Surrey in the House of Commons as a Conservative.
Coats baronets, of Auchendrane (1905)
- Sir James Coats, 1st Baronet (1834–1913)
- Sir Stuart Auchincloss Coats, 2nd Baronet (1868–1959)
- Sir James Stuart Coats, 3rd Baronet (1894–1966)
- Sir Alastair Francis Stuart Coats, 4th Baronet (1921–2015)
- Sir Alexander James Coats, 5th Baronet (born 1951)
- The London Gazette: . 28 November 1905.