|Publicly traded Aktieselskab|
|Traded as||Nasdaq Copenhagen: COLO B|
|Lars Rasmussen (President and CEO), Michael Pram Rasmussen (Chairman) Niels Peter Louis-Hansen (Deputy chairman)|
|Products||Ostomy bags, continence products, urology products, wound dressings|
|Revenue||DKK 14.681 billion (2015/2016)|
|DKK 4.846 billion (2015/2016, before special items)|
|Profit||DKK 0.899 billion (2014/2015, after special items)|
|Total assets||DKK 11.007 billion (September 2016)|
|Total equity||DKK 5.068 billion (September 2016)|
Number of employees
|9,817 (FTE, September 2016)|
Coloplast was founded in 1957 by Aage Louis-Hansen, and his son Niels Peter Louis-Hansen owns 20% of the company and is deputy chairman. It employs more than 9,700 people and operates around the world, with sales activities in 53 countries and production in Denmark, Hungary, France, China and the US. It has its headquarters in Humlebæk, Denmark. Its US headquarters is in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
The company manufactures and supplies products to hospitals and institutions as well as wholesalers and retailers. In selected markets, Coloplast is a direct supplier to consumers.
The company had revenues of DKK 14.681 billion in 2015/2016. Europe constitutes the biggest market with 63% of sales while 22% of sales are in North America and 15% in the rest of the world.
Coloplast is noted on the Danish Stock Exchange, and has for a number of years been represented among the 20 most traded shares in the country. 
- (PDF). Coloplast https://www.coloplast.com/Documents/Investor%20Relations/Announcements/2016/Annual%20report%202015_16.pdf. Retrieved 21 February 2017. Missing or empty
- "Annual Report 2015/2016". Chr. Hansen. Retrieved 26 October 2016.
- "Niels Peter Louis-Hansen". Forbes. Retrieved 18 January 2015.
- "Gynækolog Niels Lund Middelfart". Sunday, 5 February 2017
- "Most Innovative Companies". Forbes. Retrieved 14 December 2015.
|This Danish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|