Cezon, late 1940s
March 28, 1925|
Oakland, California, U.S.
|Died||February 26, 2004
Glendale, California, U.S.
|Cause of death||Breast cancer|
|Resting place||Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Glendale|
Movies and television
Modern viewers will remember the saucer-eyed Cezon as a perfect blonde "gold digger" in several Three Stooges films. Her flair for physical comedy helped, and made memorable appearances in Corny Casanovas, Up in Daisy's Penthouse, and Tricky Dicks. After leaving the Columbia shorts department, Cezon had a recurring role as receptionist 'Gertie' on Perry Mason between 1957 and 1964. She also worked as Bette Davis' stand in/double, most notably in the 1964 thriller Dead Ringer.
Though her surname was spelled 'Cezan' in the Stooge films, it appears as 'Cezon' in all her other appearances. Cezon confirmed that the correct spelling is the latter.
Cezon died of complications from breast cancer surgery on February 26, 2004.
- Boston Blackie (1951)
- Outlaw Women (1952) - One of Uncle Barney's Girls
- Corny Casanovas (1952) - Mabel
- So You Want To Go To A Convention (1952) - Fortune Teller (uncredited)
- The Abbott and Costello Show (1953) - Tunnel Girl / Stella
- Up in Daisy's Penthouse (1953) - Daisy Flowers
- Tricky Dicks (1953) - Slick Chick
- Playgirl (1954) - Girl (uncredited)
- Gang Busters (1952, 1955)
- Adventures of Rin Tin Tin (1955) - Charlotte / Mollie McCoy
- Female Jungle (1955) - Connie
- Hot Stuff (1956) - Uranian Officer (uncredited)
- Rusty Romeos (1957) - Mabel
- Triple Crossed (1959) - Belle (uncredited)
- Dead Ringer (1964) - (stand-in: Bette Davis during twin scenes - uncredited)
- Perry Mason (1957–1964, 17 episodes) - Gertie Lade (final television appearance)
- Capello, Bill. The Three Stooges Journal #117 (2006) p. 18
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|