Conor Myles John O'Brien, 18th Baron Inchiquin
He is the son of Fionn Myles Maryons O'Brien (28 October 1903 – 2 August 1977) and Josephine Reine Bembaron (died 27 October 2011). Fionn was the son of Lucius William O'Brien, 15th Baron of Inchiquin and Ethel Jane Foster. He was educated at Radley College, Abingdon, Oxfordshire and at Loughborough College, Leicestershire. He fought in the Second World War rising to Flight Lieutenant in 1941 in the service of the Royal Air Force Volunteer Reserve.
Conor Myles John O'Brien was educated at Eton, he succeeded to the peerage on the death of his uncle, Phaedrig O'Brien, 17th Baron Inchiquin, in 1982. In 1998, he visited Antioch, California for St. Patrick's Day and Antioch's first St. Patrick's Day Crinniu, hosted by then-Councilman Allen Payton and the city's council proclaimed "Sir Conor O'Brien Day". He married Helen Regina Farrell in and together they have two children, The Hon. Slaney O'Brien and The Hon. Lucia O'Brien.
|Ancestors of Conor Myles John O'Brien, 18th Baron Inchiquin|
Descent from Brian Boru
1. Conor Myles John O'Brien, 18th Baron Inchiquin
2. Fionn Myles Maryons O'Brien
3. Lucius O'Brien, 15th Baron Inchiquin
4. Edward O'Brien, 14th Baron Inchiquin
5. Lucius O'Brien, 13th Baron Inchiquin
6. Sir Edward O'Brien, 4th Baronet
7. Sir Lucius O'Brien, 3rd Baronet
8. Sir Edward O'Brien, 2nd Baronet
9. Lucius O'Brien
10. Sir Donough O'Brien, 1st Baronet
11. Connor O'Brien, of Leamanagh
12. Sir Donogh O'Brien, of Leamanagh
13. Connor O'Brien, of Leamanagh
14. Donogh O'Brien, of Leamanagh
15. Murrough O'Brien, 1st Earl of Thomond
16. Turlogh Donn O'Brien, King of Thomond
17. Teige an-Chomhaid O'Brien, King of Thomond
18. Toirdelbach Bog Ó Briain, King of Thomond
19. Brian Catha-an-Aonaigh Ó Briain, King of Thomond
20. Maithan Maonmaighe Ó Briain, King of Thomond
21. Mortogh MacToirdelbhaig Ó Briain, King of Thomond
22. Turlough Mór Ó Briain, King of Thomond
23. Tadg Caeluisce Ó Briain, Tanaiste of Thomond
24. Connor na-Siuddine Ua Briain, King of Thomond
25. Donnchadh Cairprech Ua Briain, King of Thomond
26. Domnall Mór Ua Briain, King of Thomond
27. Toirdelbhach mac Diarmaida Ó Briain, King of Thomond
28. Diarmait Ua Briain, King of Munster
29. Toirdelbach Ua Briain, High King of Ireland
30. Tadc mac Briain
31. Brian Boru, High King of Ireland
- "O'BRIENS FIND ROOTS IN UTAH". The Deseret News. Salt Lake City, UT. 16 February 1997. Retrieved 5 April 2010.
- Welcome to the O'Brien Clan - Sir Conor O'Brien Archived May 15, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "St. Patrick's event was fun day for all". Ledger Dispatch. Sir Conor O'Brien was received warmly, and was taken aback when he received the proclamation from the City Council of "Sir Conor O'Brien Day in the City of ... March 28, 1998. pp. A10. Retrieved 6 April 2010.
- John O'Hart,"Irish Pedigrees or the Origin and Stem of the Irish Nation", Volume 1, 1892, p.156-160, p. 169-170, https://archive.org/stream/irishpedigreesor_01ohar#page/168
- Profile, peerage.com; accessed 24 August 2015.
|Peerage of Ireland|
| Baron Inchiquin
|This biography of a baron or baroness in the Peerage of Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|