From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Constitution Party, Constitutional Party, or Constitutionalist Party may refer to one of several political parties.
- Constitution Party (Egypt), in Egypt
- Constitution Party (Estonia), or "Estonial United People's Party", in Estonia
- Constitution Party (United States), formerly "US Taxpayers Party", in the United States
- Constitutional Democratic Party, in the Russian Empire
- Constitutional Party (Malta), in Malta
- Constitutional Party (Spain), in Spain
- Constitutional Party (Uruguay), in Uruguay
- Constitutional Union (Morocco), in Morocco
- Constitutionalist Liberal Party, in Nicaragua
- National Constitution Party, in Hungary
- Progressive Constitutionalist Party (Malta), in Malta
- Progressive Constitutionalist Party (Mexico), in Mexico
- Progressive Party (China), originally known as the Constitutionalist Party, in the Republic of China
- Zhi Xian Party (literally: "Constitution-Foremost Party of China"), in the People's Republic of China
- Constitution Party (United States, 1952), a former party in the United States
- Constitutional Union Party (United States), a pre-Civil War party in the United States
- Constitutionalist Party of Iran, or "Iranian Constitutional Movement", a now-banned Iranian political party
- Destour. or the "Constitutional Liberal Party", in Tunisia
- Junimea, a Romanian movement briefly active as the "Constitutional Party"
- Kenseitō or "Constitutional Party", in Japan
- Constitutionalism, a political ideology marked by adherence to a constitution
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constitution Party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.