From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Constitution Party, Constitutional Party, or Constitutionalist Party may refer to one of several political parties.
- Constitution Party (Egypt), in Egypt
- Constitution Party (Estonia), or "Estonial United People's Party", in Estonia
- Constitution Party (United States), formerly "US Taxpayers Party", currently active in the United States
- Constitution Party (United States, 1952), a former party in the United States
- Constitutional Democratic Party, in the Russian Empire
- Constitutional Party (Malta), in Malta
- Constitutional Party (Spain), in Spain
- Constitutional Party (Uruguay), in Uruguay
- Constitutional Union (Morocco), in Morocco
- Constitutional Union Party (United States), a pre-Civil War party in the United States
- Constitutionalism, a political ideology marked by adherence to a constitution
- Constitutionalist Liberal Party, in Nicaragua
- Constitutionalist Party of Iran, or "Iranian Constitutional Movement", a now-banned Iranian political party
- Destour. or the "Constitutional Liberal Party", in Tunisia
- Junimea, a Romanian movement briefly active as the "Constitutional Party"
- Kenseitō or "Constitutional Party", in Japan
- National Constitution Party, in Hungary
- Progressive Constitutionalist Party (Malta), in Malta
- Progressive Constitutionalist Party (Mexico), in Mexico
- Progressive Party (China), originally known as the Constitutionalist Party, in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Constitution Party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.