Sedona Sky Academy
|Sedona Sky Academy|
|Lake Montezuma, Arizona 86335
|School type||Therapeutic boarding school|
Sedona Sky Academy is a private therapeutic boarding school for adolescent girls, in Lake Montezuma, Arizona, United States. Sedona Sky Academy is located on the previous site of Copper Canyon Academy, which was established by Tammy Behrmann and her brother Darren Prince in 1998. They sold it to Aspen Education Group in 2002. In 2006, Aspen was acquired by CRC Health Group, Inc.
Behrmann and Prince continued to work for CRC Health (at the facility) for two years after they sold the school, leaving in 2008 to start a different residential treatment center in southern Utah. In 2008, Paul Taylor assumed the Executive Director position. The Academy continued operations as a subsidiary of CRC Health Group and Aspen until 2014. Subsequently, Copper Canyon Academy closed on April 7, 2014.
Sedona Sky Academy acquired a business license on April 7, 2014. Tammy Behrmann and Darren Prince, in association with Family Help & Wellness, opened Sedona Sky Academy on April 23, 2014, under the legal business name of Lake Montezuma RTC, LLC.
- "Google Maps: Sedona Sky Academy". Google Maps-Place. Retrieved February 2015. Check date values in:
- "Masternet Directory". Masternet.org. May 2014.
- "Acquisitions". Aspen Education Group. November 6, 2002.
- Moore, Ruth (October 17, 2013). "Executive Summary Aspen Education Group". Cerritos, CA: Aspen Education Group. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- Helm, Bill (27 April 2014). "Back in the saddle: Siblings Behrmann and Prince return to run girls academy in BC". Camp Verde Bugle. Camp Verde, Arizona.
- Hayes, Kristen (Jan 29, 2008). "Taylor New Ex Dir Of Copper Canyon Academy". Woodbury Reports, Inc. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "SUBSIDIARIES OF CRC HEALTH CORPORATION". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Division of Public Health Services" (PDF). CCA Site. April 7, 2014.
- "Our Doors Have Closed". CCA Site. April 7, 2014.
- "Sedona Sky Academy Business License". Sedona Sky Academy. April 7, 2014.
- "Tammy Prince Behrmann - Executive Director". sedonasky.org. July 2014.
- "Darren L. Prince – Director of Marketing". sedonasky.org. July 2014.
- Family Help & Wellness
- "SEDONA SKY ACADEMY". NPIdb (National Provider Identifier Database). Retrieved 3 August 2014.
|This Arizona school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|