Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cordelia is a common given name. It may also refer to:
- "Cordelia", a song by Canadian rock band The Tragically Hip, from their 1991 album Road Apples
- "Cordelia", a New Orleans-style blues rock song performed by Geoff Muldaur and Maria Muldaur on their 1972 album Sweet Potatoes
- "Cordelia", a love song featured on Daniel Lemma's R&B album Meeting at the Building
- Cordelia's Dad, a band from Northampton, Massachusetts
- "Cordelia Malone", a popular song recorded in 1904 by Irish American singer Billy Murray
- "Amelia Cordelia McHugh", a Scottish-themed song performed by The Andrews Sisters and Danny Kaye, detailing the antics and many physical attributes of an attractive, wealthy young woman
- Cordelia, Queensland, a locality in the Shire of Hinchinbrook, Queensland
- Cordelia (sometimes referred to as Cordelia Junction), an area of Solano County, California, partially within the city limits of Fairfield, located at both a longstanding, active railway junction and at the meeting of Interstate Highways 80 and 680 and California State Route 12.
- Cordelia, Ohio
- Cordelia Lutheran Church, a building on the National Register of Historic Places in Latah County, Idaho
- Cordelia (moon), a moon of Uranus, named after the Shakespearean character
- 2758 Cordelia, an asteroid, named after the Shakespearean character
- Cordelia (butterfly), a genus of butterflies
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cordelia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.