Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Cosmo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cosmo may refer to:
Business and media
- Cosmopolitan (magazine), a magazine for women, sometimes referred to as "Cosmo"
- Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure, a 1992 video game on the DOS platform
- Cosmo On-Line, a Brazilian generic Internet portal
- Cosmo Radio, a channel on Sirius Satellite Radio
- Cosmo TV, alternate name of the cable and satellite television network Cosmopolitan Television
- Cosmo Oil Company (established 1986), Japanese petrochemical company
- Cosmo (restaurant), a chain of buffet restaurants in the United Kingdom
- Mazda Cosmo, any of several cars of this name
- Xda Cosmo, commercial name of the HTC Excalibur smartphone model
- Cosmo, a band formed by Fran Cosmo and his son Anton Cosmo in 2006
- Doug Clifford (b. 1945), American rock drummer and member of the rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival, nicknamed "Cosmo"
- Cosmo Jarvis, stage name of English singer-songwriter and filmmaker Harrison Cosmo Krikoryan Jarvis
- Cosmo, lead singer and writer of Flannel
- Cosmo (album), by Creedence drummer Doug Clifford
- Cosmo (song), 2014 single by Comoros / French rapper Soprano
- Cosmo, 2019 single by South Korean band Pentagon
- Cosmo Sheldrake, British musician
- Cosmo (name), a list of people and fictional characters with either the given name or surname.
- Cosmo Gordon Lang (b. 1864), Archbishop of Canterbury (1928–1942).
- Colleen 'Cosmo' Murphy (b. 1968), club disc jockey and music entrepreneur.
- Cosmo Township, Kearney County, Nebraska
- Cosmo Park, a recreation area in Columbia, Missouri
- Cosmopolis, Washington
- Cosmos (plant), wildflower of the family Asteraceae
- Cosmo (parrot), a parrot known for its cognitive abilities
- Cosmo (dog), dog which starred in Hotel for Dogs
- Cosmopolitan (cocktail), informally called a cosmo
- COSMO Solvation Model, calculation method for determining the electrostatic interaction of a molecule with a solvent
- Cosmo the Cougar, mascot of Brigham Young University
- WTC Cosmo Tower, a skyscraper in Osaka, Kansai, Japan