From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cosmo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cosmo may refer to:
Business and media
- Cosmopolitan (magazine), a magazine for women, sometimes referred to as "Cosmo"
- Cosmo On-Line, a Brazilian generic Internet portal
- Cosmo Radio, a channel on Sirius Satellite Radio
- Cosmo TV, alternate name of the cable and satellite television network Cosmopolitan Television
- Cosmo Air Cargo, common misspelling of Columbian cargo airline Cosmos Air Cargo
- Cosmo Oil Company (established 1986), Japanese petrochemical company
- Cosmo (restaurant), a chain of buffet restaurants in the United Kingdom
- Mazda Cosmo, any of several cars of this name
- Xda Cosmo, commercial name of the HTC Excalibur smartphone model
Places in the United States
- Cosmo, a band formed by Fran Cosmo and his son Anton Cosmo in 2006
- Doug Clifford (b. 1945), American rock drummer and member of the rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival, nicknamed "Cosmo"
- Cosmo Jarvis, stage name of English singer-songwriter and filmmaker Harrison Cosmo Krikoryan Jarvis
- Cosmo, lead singer and writer of Flannel
- Cosmo (album), by Creedence drummer Doug Clifford
- "Cosmo" (song), 2014 single by Comoros / French rapper Soprano
- Cosmo (name), a list of people and fictional characters with either the given name or surname
- Colleen 'Cosmo' Murphy (b. 1968), club disc jockey and music entrepreneur
- Cosmopolitan (cocktail), informally called a cosmo
- WTC Cosmo Tower, a skyscraper in Osaka, Kansai, Japan
- COSMO Solvation Model, calculation method for determining the electrostatic interaction of a molecule with a solvent
- Cosmo (parrot), parrot which was subject of a 2010 book
- Cosmo the Cougar, mascot of Brigham Young University
- Cosimo (disambiguation)
- Cosmas (disambiguation), includes Kosmas
- Cosmopolitan (disambiguation)
- Cosmos (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cosmo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.