From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Tennessee House of Representatives
from the 45th district
January 8, 2013
|Preceded by||Debra Maggart|
December 26, 1958 |
|Alma mater||University of Southern California
Central Michigan University
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
Courtney Rogers (born December 26, 1958 in Honolulu, Hawaii) is an American politician and a Republican member of the Tennessee House of Representatives representing District 45 since January 8, 2013.
- 2012 Rogers challenged District 45 incumbent Representative Debra Maggart in the August 2, 2012 Republican Primary, winning with 4,646 votes (57.4%) and won the November 6, 2012 General election with 19,972 votes (73.4%) against Democratic nominee Jeanette Jackson.
- "Rep. Courtney Rogers". Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee General Assembly. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "Courtney Rogers' Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee August 2, 2012 Republican Primary" (PDF). Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 163. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "State of Tennessee November 6, 2012 General Election" (PDF). Nashville, Tennessee: Tennessee Secretary of State. p. 45. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- Official page at the Tennessee General Assembly
- Profile at Project Vote Smart
- Courtney Rogers at Ballotpedia
- Courtney Rogers at the National Institute on Money in State Politics
|This Tennessee politician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|