This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Louis Têtu, Chairman and CEO |
Laurent Simoneau, Founder, President, and CTO
Coveo for Sitecore,
Coveo for Salesforce,
Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365,
Coveo for ServiceNow,
Coveo for Commerce
Number of employees
Coveo an enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that meshes unified search, analytics, and machine learning to unlock insights contained within big data for businesses (sometimes known as Insight Engines, or Cognitive Search), with integrated plug-ins for Salesforce.com, Sitecore, Google Apps for Work, Atlassian, JIRA, Office 365, YouTube, Lithium, Jive, Dropbox, and more. APIs also allow for custom integration with other applications.
Coveo Solutions Inc. was founded in 2005 as a spin-off of Copernic Technologies Inc by Laurent Simoneau, Richard Tessier, and Marc Sanfaçon. Laurent Simoneau, Coveo's president and chief executive officer was formerly Copernic's chief operating officer. About 30 employees moved into the new company, with offices at that time in Quebec City and in Palo Alto, California. Louis Têtu, a Quebec native and former CEO of Taleo and Baan, joined Coveo in 2008 as CEO. To support Coveo's growth, the executive team brought on Mark Floisand as Chief Marketing Officer in the spring of 2016. In 2017, Coveo invested 5 million dollars Canadian into opening up an office in Montreal, with 25 new hires, and approximately 25 more planned for the office at the time. Since then, well over a hundred new employees have joined the Montreal office, which has expanded onto additional floors of the historic Gare Windsor building.
In July 2019, Coveo announced the acquisition of Tooso, an AI-based digital commerce engines company, to accelerate and expand its capabilities for the digital commerce market. By integrating Tooso's team and technology into Coveo, the company was looking to strengthen its ability to enable retailers to deliver experiences matching their shoppers’ rising expectations.
Coveo Platform is a modular enterprise search and recommendations technology that can index information stored in diverse repositories, perform metadata enrichment on the indexed content, and uses machine learning to make content findable through search-driven interfaces. Usage analytics are available to monitor performance.
Coveo for Sitecore
Coveo for Sitecore provides personalized search-to-conversion experiences to enhance Sitecore's Customer Experience Platform. The product enables the unified indexing of multiple repositories, machine learning-powered search, usage analytics, and search management via the Sitecore console. There are three editions of Coveo for Sitecore available: Free, Pro, Enterprise.
Coveo for Salesforce
Coveo for Salesforce is a cloud native application available on the Salesforce AppExchange that delivers AI-powered search and recommendations inside the Salesforce Platform and Service, Community, Sales, and B2B Commerce Clouds.
Coveo for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Coveo’s integration with the Microsoft technology stack now creates a transparent user experience that offers Coveo’s AI-powered capabilities directly within Microsoft Dynamics’ built-in global search box. Companies can connect all their content sources across their organization, into a single unified search, that returns contextually relevant results and recommendations within Microsoft Dynamics 365 no matter where that content resides. 
Coveo for ServiceNow
Coveo for ServiceNow is aligned to the ServiceNow Customer Service Management (CSM), HR Service Delivery (HRSD), and IT Service Management (ITSM) products. The integration provides all users with access to relevant enterprise content directly within ServiceNow. The relevance of results and recommendations are driven by Coveo’s machine learning platform technology. 
Coveo for Commerce
Coveo’s cloud-based AI-powered solution for digital commerce helps businesses deliver personalized search and recommendations within their digital storefront. Coveo has pre-built integrations with AppDirect and Salesforce B2B Commerce.
In April 2018, Evergreen Coast Capital led a $100 million investment into Coveo. With this investment, Bill Shaheen of Evergreen, joined the Coveo board of directors. 
Coveo also received another round of funding in November 2019 for $227 million Canadian lead by OMERS Private Equity yielding a valuation of $1 billion dollars US. 
- "Coveo Named a Leader in Gartner MQ for Insight Engines". Microsoft. 2017-04-03. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- "Mike Gualtieri's Blog". blogs.forrester.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- "Connectors | Unified Information Access | Enterprise Search | Coveo". www.coveo.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- Louis, Tetu (July 3, 2017). "Louis Tetu - LinkedIn Profile". LinkedIn.
- "Coveo Appoints Chief Marketing Officer to Support Rapid Growth". www.coveo.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- Couture, Pierre. "Coveo prend de l'expansion". Le Journal de Québec. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- "Editions & Pricing | Website Search | Coveo for Sitecore | Coveo". www.coveo.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- "Editions & Pricing | Coveo for Salesforce | Coveo". www.coveo.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- Simpson, Megan (6 November 2019). "Coveo Raises $227 Million CAD to Pursue "Aggressive" Growth in Ecommerce Market". Betakit. Retrieved 6 November 2019.
- Hughes, Neil. "1083: The AI-Powered Commerce Solution for the Experience Economy". TechBlogWriter. Retrieved 19 January 2020.
- Lunden, Ingrid (6 November 2019). "Coveo raises US$172M at $1B+ valuation for AI-based enterprise search and personalization". TechCrunch. Retrieved 6 November 2019.