This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Quebec City, Quebec|
Louis Têtu, Chairman and CEO |
Laurent Simoneau, President and CTO
Coveo Search & Relevance Platform,|
Coveo for Sitecore,
Coveo for Salesforce
Number of employees
Coveo is a provider of intelligent and predictive search technologies (sometimes known as Insight Engines, or Cognitive Search), with integrated plug-ins for Salesforce.com, Sitecore, Google Apps for Work, Atlassian, JIRA, Office 365, YouTube, Lithium, Jive, Dropbox, and more. APIs also allow for custom integration with other applications.
Coveo Solutions Inc. was founded in 2005 as a spin-off of Copernic Technologies Inc. Laurent Simoneau, Coveo's president and chief executive officer was formerly Copernic's chief operating officer. About 30 employees moved into the new company, with offices at that time in Quebec City and in Palo Alto, California. Louis Têtu, a Quebec native and former CEO of Taleo and Baan, joined Coveo in 2008 as CEO. To support Coveo's growth, the executive team brought on Mark Floisand as Chief Marketing Officer in the spring of 2016. In 2017, Coveo invested 5 million dollars Canadian into opening up an office in Montreal, with 25 new hires, and approximately 25 more planned for the office.
Coveo Search & Relevance Platform
Coveo Search & Relevance Platform is a modular enterprise search technology that can index information stored in diverse repositories throughout the company, perform usage analytics and metadata enrichment on the indexed content, and make the content findable through search-driven interfaces.
Coveo for Sitecore
Coveo for Sitecore is an integrated website search product to be used in conjunction with Sitecore's Customer Experience Platform. The product enables the unified indexing of multiple repositories, machine learning powered search, usage analytics, and search management via the Sitecore console. There are four editions of Coveo for Sitecore available: Free, Pro, Pro Cloud, Enterprise, and Enterprise Cloud.
Coveo for Salesforce
Coveo for Salesforce is an machine learning integrated CRM search product to be used in conjunction with Salesforce.com Service Cloud, App Cloud, and Communities Cloud. Certain versions of the product enables the unified indexing of multiple repositories, usage analytics, machine learning powered search, and search management via the Salesforce console. Today, there are four editions of Coveo for Salesforce: Free, Express, Pro, and Enterprise
- "Coveo Named a Leader in Gartner MQ for Insight Engines". Microsoft. 2017-04-03. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- "Mike Gualtieri's Blog". blogs.forrester.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- "Connectors | Unified Information Access | Enterprise Search | Coveo". www.coveo.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- Louis, Tetu (July 3, 2017). "Louis Tetu - LinkedIn Profile". LinkedIn.
- "Coveo Appoints Chief Marketing Officer to Support Rapid Growth". www.coveo.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- Couture, Pierre. "Coveo prend de l'expansion". Le Journal de Québec. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- "Editions & Pricing | Website Search | Coveo for Sitecore | Coveo". www.coveo.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- "Editions & Pricing | Coveo for Salesforce | Coveo". www.coveo.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.