From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Ice, the solid state of water.
- Cryogenics, the study of producing extremely low temperatures.
- Cryo Interactive, a video game company.
- Cryos, a planet in the video game Darkspore
- Cryoprecipitate, a blood-derived protein product used to treat some bleeding disorders.
- Cryos International is private corporation comprising an international network of sperm banks.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cryo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.