Crystal Growth & Design
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Cryst. Growth Des.|
|Edited by||Robin D. Rogers|
American Chemical Society (United States)
Crystal Growth & Design is a monthly peer-reviewed scientific journal published by the American Chemical Society. It was established in January 2001 as a bimonthly journal and changed to a monthly frequency in 2006. The editor-in-chief is Robin D. Rogers (McGill University).
Aims and scope
The focus of the journal is theory and experimentation pertaining to the design, growth, and application of crystalline materials. Processes involved in achieving the various stages of development are also covered. Included in this focus is the physical, chemical, and biological properties of these materials, and how these impact the process. Fundamental research, which contributes to these areas, is also part of the scope of this journal. The intended audience is scientists and engineers working in the fields of crystal growth, crystal engineering, and the industrial application of crystalline materials.
Abstracing and indexing
Most cited articles
The most cited recent articles are:
- Desiraju, Gautam R. (2008). "Polymorphism: the Same and Not Quite the Same". Crystal Growth & Design. 8: 3. doi:10.1021/cg701000q.
- Schultheiss, Nate; Newman, Ann (2009). "Pharmaceutical Cocrystals and Their Physicochemical Properties". Crystal Growth & Design. 9 (6): 2950. doi:10.1021/cg900129f.
- Good, David J.; Rodriguez-Hornedo, Naír (2009). "Solubility Advantage of Pharmaceutical Cocrystals". Crystal Growth & Design. 9 (5): 2252. doi:10.1021/cg801039j.
- "First issue of this journal" (January 2001). Volume 1, Issue 1, Table of contents. American Chemical Society. November 2, 2000. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Online catalog" ("Bimonthly, 2001-2005"). Bibliographic information of this journal. Library of Congress. January 2006. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Online catalog" (accessed via World Cat). Bibliographic information of this journal. Harvard University. 2000–2006. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Editor Profile". Biographical information pertaining to the editor-in-chief. American Chemical Society. December 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- Rogers, R. D. (2001). Crystal Growth & Design. 1: 1. doi:10.1021/cg005520k. Missing or empty
- "Scope (of journal)". Description of this journal. American Chemical Society. December 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Master Journal List" (Search result). Database that list this journal. Thomson Reuters. December 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "CAS Source Index (CASSI)" (Search result). Bibliographic information for this journal. American Chemical Society. December 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
- "Most Cited Articles". American Chemical Society. December 2010. Retrieved 2010-12-15.
articles for the journal that were published within the last 3 years