Into the Morning (song)
|"Into The Morning"|
|Single by The Weekend|
|from the album Beatbox My Heart|
Teenage USA Recordings
|Writer(s)||Andrea Wasse, Ryan Ford, Jason Westman, Lincoln Cushman|
The song was written by Andrea Wasse, Ryan Ford, Jason Westman, Lincoln Cushman and released in 2005.
|Promotional single by Belinda from the album Carpe Diem|
|Released||March 9, 2010|
|Writer(s)||Andrea Wasse, Lincoln Cushman, Ryan Ford, Jay Westman, Belinda, Nacho Peregrín|
The song was the second promotional single, released on March 9, 2010. The song is a Spanish version of "Into The Morning" by the Canadian band The Weekend. The Spanish version was adapted by Belinda and her father Nacho Peregín and produced by the Spanish DJ and record producer Carlos Jean. At first it was mentioned that this song would be the first single from the album, but was confirmed by Belinda via Twitter that the first single would be "Egoísta".
The song debuted at number 8 on the iTunes Overall and at number 4 on the iTunes Latin Music.
Belinda had confirmed via Twitter that "Culpable" would be the third single from her album, and that the video would record in Buenos Aires, Argentina, but was canceled at the end of the promotion of Carpe Diem.
- "Culpable" (Andrea Wasse, Lincoln Cushman, Ryan Ford, Jay Westman, Belinda, Nacho Peregrin) – 3:55
- D.E.B.S. (2004) – Soundtracks – IMDb
- iTunes – Music – Beatbox My Heartbeat by The Weekend
- Beatbox My Heart – The Weekend | Release Information, Reviews and Credits | AllMusic
- iTunes – Music – D.E.B.S. (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture) by Various Artists
- Belinda – Culpable (File, MP3) at Discogs
- “”. "The Weekend "Into The Morning"". Youtube.com. Retrieved 2010-10-13.
- Into The Morning – Writers[permanent dead link] ASCAP
- Culpable será el primer sencillo del tercer álbum de estudio de Belinda
- Culpable en iTunes
- on YouTube
- iTunes – Music – Culpable – Single by Belinda iTunes