In 1995 Moore Data Management Services created the website Cyberhomes.com. The site was set up with the goal of connecting homebuyers and sellers with real estate professionals.
In 1999 VistaInfo became interested in acquiring Moore's real estate businesses, including Cyberhomes.com. By December 1999, VistaInfo completed the purchase. At the time that move made VistaInfo the largest supplier of MLS information management systems in the country—serving over 100 MLS organizations and 350,000 real estate professionals.
In 2001 Fidelity National Financial and VistaInfo completed a merger forming a new company called Fidelity National Information Solutions (FNIS). Shortly after the merger in 2002, FNIS pulled the plug on Cyberhomes, but the URL was retained by a key executive.
In 2006 an entirely new product was born and took on the name Cyberhomes. It launched with access to Fidelity National Financials property information database and automated valuation tools.
In 2012, CyberHomes was purchased by Listingbook, LLC.
Cyberhomes.com is a real estate information site that provides listing and foreclosure data, property evaluations and neighborhood analysis. The site is owned by Fidelity National Real Estate Solutions (FNRES), a division of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and was introduced to the public in November 2007.
Vertical Ad Network
In May 2008 Cyberhomes and Adify launched the first real estate vertical advertising network, named Real Estate & Living Media Network.
- Slatalla, Michelle (2007-08-02). "What's My House Worth? And Now?". The New York Times. Retrieved 3 December 2008.
- VistaInfo to Acquire Moore's Data Management Services & CyberHomes.com Businesses to Create Powerful Internet Portal for the Real Estate Industry, FindArticles.com.
- CyberHomes: MLS Information Partner , RealtyTimes.com.
- Fidelity National Financial And VistaInfo Complete Merger , RealtyTimes.com.
- Fidelity launches home-value site, Inman.com.
- Fidelity National Financial (NYSE: FNF), Inman.com.
- CyberHomes Emerges From Beta, With Claims of Better Real-Estate Data TechCrunch
- AOL and Fidelity National Real Estate Solutions Partner to Provide Real Estate Listings on AOL, TimeWarner.com
- Cyberhomes partners with AOL, Inman.com.
- FNRES Announces New Solution to Help Reach Growing Real Estate Audience, Rismedia