Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dit, -dit, or D.I.T. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DIT may refer to:
- Dehradun Institute of Technology, an engineering college of India
- Delhi Institute of Technology, in India
- Detroit Institute of Technology, in Michigan
- DigiPen Institute of Technology, in Redmond, Washington
- Dublin Institute of Technology, in Ireland
- Doctor of Information Technology, a research-oriented doctoral degree offered by some universities
- Defining Issues Test, a quantitative test of moral reasoning by James Rest
- Dietary induced thermogenesis, the component of total metabolism that is based on the energy required to digest, process, and store food
- Diiodotyrosine, a chemical compound
- Drug induced thrombocytopenia
- Dual inheritance theory, also known as biocultural evolution
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DIT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.