From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up D.I.T. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Not to be confused with Dit.
DIT may refer to:
- Dehradun Institute of Technology, an engineering college of India
- Delhi Institute of Technology
- Detroit Institute of Technology
- Dallas Institute of Technology
- DigiPen Institute of Technology
- Dublin Institute of Technology, technical higher education institution in Ireland
- Doctor of Information Technology
- Defining Issues Test, a quantitative test of moral reasoning by James Rest
- Dietary induced thermogenesis, the component of total metabolism that is based on the energy required to digest, process, and store food
- Diiodotyrosine, a chemical compound
- Drug induced thrombocytopenia
- Dual inheritance theory, also known as biocultural evolution
- Department for International Trade, United Kingdom
- Digital Imaging Technician, a film industry term
- Directory Information Tree (in implementations of LDAP and X.500)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DIT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.