Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dit, -dit, or D.I.T. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DIT may refer to:
- Dehradun Institute of Technology, an engineering college of India
- Delhi Institute of Technology, in India
- Detroit Institute of Technology, in Michigan
- DigiPen Institute of Technology, in Redmond, Washington
- Dublin Institute of Technology, in Ireland
- Doctor of Information Technology, a research-oriented doctoral degree offered by some universities
- Defining Issues Test, a quantitative test of moral reasoning by James Rest
- Dietary induced thermogenesis, the component of total metabolism that is based on the energy required to digest, process, and store food
- Diiodotyrosine, a chemical compound
- Drug induced thrombocytopenia
- Dual inheritance theory, also known as biocultural evolution
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DIT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.