Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up doms in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
DOMS or doms or variant, may refer to:
- Doms, a Bengai Hindu caste
- Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Department of Management Studies (DoMS)
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Medicine and Surgery, medical degree in Bangladesh, India, England and Scotland.
- Jack Doms (1927–2018), New Zealand swimmer
- Mark Doms, U.S. Under Secretary of Commerce for Economic Affairs
- Jofré de Borja y Doms (1390-1436), Spanish noble
- Rodrigo de Borja y Doms (1431-1503), Pope Alexander VI
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DOMS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.