D Y Patil Hospital
|D Y Patil Hospital|
|D Y Patil Group, Navi Mumbai|
|Location||Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Patron||Dr. Vijay D. Patil|
|Founded||4th April 2004|
|Lists||Hospitals in India|
D Y Patil Hospital or D.Y.P.H.R.C. (D. Y. Patil Hospital and Research centre - Navi Mumbai) is a charitable hospital in Navi Mumbai, India. It was founded in 2004 by His Excellency Padmashri Dnyandeo Yashwantrao Patil (Ex-Governor of Tripura, West Bengal and Bihar). It has 1500 beds dedicated to charity, a 100-bed ICU facility (the largest in Navi Mumbai), 15 operation theatres, a 24x7 charitable casualty and trauma centre. It has a blood bank that is accredited by NABH. The hospital is one of the largest charitable hospitals in India.
Dnyan-Pushpa arogya Yojana
Medical facilities in Mumbai are expensive. Dnyan-pushpa yojana is the brainchild of Dr. Vijay D. Patil. Under this scheme poor patients with income less than 1 lakh rupees or those who have an orange ration card will get free treatment without any delay or requirements of multiple clearances. Under this scheme all eye procedures, natural deliveries and 20 surgical procedures per day are done free of cost. The patient need not be a resident of Mumbai. The patient only needs a ration card and/or Aadhar card. This scheme has benefited patients hailing from many states of India.
Rajeev Gandhi Jeevandayee Yojana
This scheme gives access to Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Above Poverty Line (APL) families (excluding White Card Holders as defined by Civil Supplies Department) to medical care for services requiring hospitalisation for surgery and therapies or consultations by health care providers.
Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana (RGJAY) has been gradually rolled out in Maharashtra state over 3 years. The insurance policy/coverage under the RGJAY is for eligible families from all the 35 districts of Maharashtra.
- Department of General Medicine
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Pulmonary Medicine
- Department of Neurology
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Department of Endocrinology and Diabetology
- Department of Orthopaedics
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Nephrology and Urology
- Department of Psychiatry
- Department of Dermatology
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Radiology
- Emergency / Trauma Services
- Intensive Care Unit
- Operation Theatres
- Blood Bank
- Laboratory Services
- Radiology Services
- Other Medical diagnostic Services
- Day care
- Executive Health Check up
- General and Minimal Access Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Urology and Urosurgery
- "NABH Accredition. Certificate number:BB-2011-0031". nabh.co/. National Accreditation board for hospitals and Healthcare Providers. Retrieved 4 December 2016.
- "D. Y. Patil Hospital - Navi Mumbai". dypatilhospital.com. Retrieved 2016-12-02.
- "Network Hospitals". www.jeevandayee.gov.in. Retrieved 2016-12-02.
- "Social media popularises DY Patil Hospital's health scheme". dna. 2016-04-11. Retrieved 2016-12-02.
- "Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana". www.jeevandayee.gov.in. Retrieved 2016-12-02.
- "D. Y. Patil Hospital | Navi Mumbai". dypatilhospital.com. Retrieved 2016-12-02.