Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dadu or Dadu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dadu may refer to:
- Dadu or Khanbaliq, capital of the Yuan dynasty, in modern Beijing
- Dadu District, Sindh, Pakistan
- Dadu District, Taichung, Taiwan
- Dadu River, a tributary of the Yangtze, in Sichuan province, China
- Dadu River (Taiwan), also known as the "Wu River"
- Dadu Dayal (1544–1603), Indian devotional poet-guru
- Dadu Mahendranath Singh (fl. 1951–1957), Indian politician
- Sergiu Dadu (born 1981), Moldovan footballer
- Dadu cricket team, based in Dadu, Pakistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dadu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.