From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dadu or Dadu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dadu may refer to:
- Dadu or Khanbaliq, capital of the Yuan dynasty, in modern Beijing
- Dadu District, Sindh, Pakistan
- Dadu District, Taichung, Taiwan
- Dadu River (Sichuan), a tributary of the Yangtze, in Sichuan province, China
- Dadu River (Taiwan), also known as the "Wu River"
- Dadu Dayal (1544–1603), Indian devotional poet-guru
- Dadu Mahendranath Singh (fl. 1951–1957), Indian politician
- Sergiu Dadu (born 1981), Moldovan footballer
- Dadu cricket team, based in Dadu, Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dadu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.