Iqbal Ali Lakhani (Chairman) |
Sultan Ali Lakhani
The Lakson Group is a Pakistani conglomerate company which is based in Karachi, Pakistan. It was founded in 1954 and is owned by Lakhani family. The conglomerate is currently chaired by Iqbal Ali Lakhani.
The company has its interests in detergents and soaps, toothpaste, food products, fast food restaurants, insurance, internet services, software, paper and board, printing, powdered beverages and tea, packaging, publications, surgical instruments and textiles.
Lakson Group of Companies
- Express News, Urdu-language news channel
- Express 24/7, English- 24-hour news channel (closed down)
- Express Entertainment, Urdu-language Entertainment channel
- The Daily Express, No. 2 Urdu daily in Pakistan
- Express Tribune, English newspaper
- Century Publications, incorporated in 1998, publishes Urdu and Sindhi daily newspapers Express and Daily Sindh Express
- Tribune 24/7, English- 24-hour news channel
- "Greater than Rs1 billion: The best performing mutual funds - The Express Tribune". 9 April 2016.
- "Company Structure | Lakson Group". lakson.com.pk. Retrieved 2015-12-27.
|This Pakistani corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|