From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dakka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dakka may refer to:
- The Temple of Dakka, a place in Lower Nubia
- Dakkah, an external seating platform often incorporated into traditional houses in the Arab world
- Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh
- Ghora Dhaka, a resort town in northeast Pakistan
- Abdulkader Dakka (born 1985), Syrian football player
- Use of weaponry by Orks, a race and a playable army in the tabletop miniatures wargame
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dakka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.