Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dakka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dakka may refer to:
- The Temple of Dakka, a place in Lower Nubia
- Dakkah, an external seating platform often incorporated into traditional houses in the Arab world
- Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh
- Ghora Dhaka, a resort town in northeast Pakistan
- Abdulkader Dakka (born 1985), Syrian football player
- Use of weaponry by Orks, a race and a playable army in the tabletop miniatures wargame
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dakka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.