Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dhaka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh.
Dhaka may also refer to:
- Dhaka District, a district of Bangladesh
- Dhaka Division, a division of Bangladesh
- Old Dhaka, the historic old city
- Ghora Dhaka, a mountain resort town
- Kala Dhaka, another name for Torghar District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province
- Sra Dhaka, a village in the Balochistan province
- Dhaka (Vidhan Sabha constituency) in Bihar
- Dhaka (village), in North Western Delhi
- Dhaka, East Champaran, a town and a notified area in Bihar
- Dakar, the capital of Senegal
- Dakka (disambiguation)
- Dakkah, a kind of external settee attached to a house
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.