Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Dhaka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dhaka is the capital city of Bangladesh.
Dhaka may also refer to:
- Dhaka District, a district of Bangladesh
- Dhaka Division, a division of Bangladesh
- Old Dhaka, the historic old city
- Ghora Dhaka, a mountain resort town
- Kala Dhaka, another name for Torghar District in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province
- Sra Dhaka, a village in the Balochistan province
- Dhaka (Vidhan Sabha constituency) in Bihar
- Dhaka (village), in North Western Delhi
- Dhaka, East Champaran, a town and a notified area in Bihar
- Daka (disambiguation)
- Dakar (disambiguation)
- Dakka (disambiguation)
- Dakkah, a kind of external settee attached to a house
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dhaka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.