From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dallas (song))
|Look up Dallas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dallas is the ninth-most populous city in the United States and the third-most populous in the state of Texas.
Dallas may also refer to:
- Dallas, Victoria, a suburb near Melbourne
- Dallas, Kamloops, British Columbia, a neighbourhood of the city of Kamloops
- Dallas Road, an important thoroughfare in Victoria, British Columbia
- Dallas, Manitoba, a small town
- Dallas, Colorado
- Dallas, Georgia
- Dallas, Iowa
- Dallas, North Carolina
- Dallas, Oregon
- Dallas, Pennsylvania
- Dallas, South Dakota
- Dallas, West Virginia
- Dallas, Wisconsin, a village within the town below
- Dallas (town), Wisconsin
- Marble Hill, Missouri, formerly known as Dallas
- Dallas County (disambiguation)
- Dallas Township (disambiguation)
- 8084 Dallas, an asteroid
- USS Dallas
- USCGC Dallas, the name of more than one ship of the United States Coast Guard
- USRC Dallas, the name of more than one ship of the United States Revenue Cutter Service
- Dallas (name), a given name and surname
- Dallas, a female professional wrestler from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
- Dallas, a member of the TV show American Gladiators
Arts and entertainment
- Dallas (film), a 1950 Warner Brothers Western
- Dallas (Alien), the captain of the Nostromo in the 1979 movie Alien
- Dallas Records
- "Dallas" (Alan Jackson song), a country music song by Alan Jackson
- "Dallas" (Steely Dan song), the first single of jazz-rock band Steely Dan
- "Dallas", a song by Jimmy Buffett on the 1974 album A1A
- Dallas (1978 TV series), a 1978−1991 U.S. prime-time soap opera
- Dallas (2012 TV series), a 2012–2014 revival of the 1978 series
- Dallas, a recurring minor character in the U.S. family sitcom Austin & Ally
- Dallas Royce, a character in the U.S. TV series Suburgatory
- Dallas (role-playing game), a 1980 role-playing game based on the TV show
- The Umbrella Academy: Dallas, the second volume of The Umbrella Academy comic book series
- Dallas (jeep), a French car made from 1980s to 1998
- Dallas Semiconductor, now a subsidiary of Maxim Integrated Products
- Dallas Divide, a high mountain pass in Colorado, U.S.
- Dallas Plantation, Maine, U.S.
- Dallastown, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Dellys, Algeria
- Fort Dallas, near Miami, Florida, U.S.
- Melcher-Dallas, Iowa, formed from merger the cities of Dallas and Melcher in 1986
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dallas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.