Daman may refer to:
- Damaan Valley (Daman valley) a valley in Pakistan.
- Daman, Daman and Diu, a city in India
- Daman District, India
- Daman and Diu, a union territory in India
- Daman District, Afghanistan
- Daman, Afghanistan, a village
- Daman, Iran, a village
- Daman, Nepal, a village
- Damara people, also known as the Daman, an ethnic group in Namibia
- Heshana Khan (died 619), personal name Ashina Daman, a khan of the Western Turkic Khaganate
- Daman Hongren (601-674), Chinese Buddhist patriarch
- Rick Daman, Dutch sprint canoer
- Ustad Daman (1911-1984), real name Chiragh Deen, Punjabi poet and mystic
- Cyclone Daman, December 2007
- Battle of Dasman Palace, also called the Battle of Daman, fought on August 2–3, 1990, during the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait
- Daman Indo-Portuguese language, spoken in Daman and Diu
- Daman, National Health Insurance Company, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Daman: A Victim of Marital Violence, a 2001 Hindi film starring Raveena Tandon
- Daman (film) A Victim of Marital Violence is a 2001 Indian film directed by Kalpana Lajmi released on 4 May 2001.
- Daman, a term used in some Bible translations for the rock hyrax.
- Daaman (film), a Pakistani film released in 1963
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Daman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.