From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Damansara may refer to:
- Damansara, Selangor, a subdivision of the Petaling district, state of Selangor, Malaysia
- Damansara, Kuala Lumpur, a township
- Damansara River, a river in the state of Selangor, Malaysia
- Kota Damansara, a township in Sungai Buloh subdistrict of Petaling Jaya city, Petaling district, state of Selangor, Malaysia
- Damansara (federal constituency), a former federal constituency in the Federal Territories, Malaysia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.