This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Gender||male and female|
Daryl is an English name, a variant spelling of Darell.
Male variations of this name include: English: Darlin, Daryl, Darrell; French: Darryl, Darrell, Darrel.
Female and unisex variations of this name include: Daryl, Darian; Dareen, Darelle, Darlleen, Darrelle, and Darryl.
Less common variants include: Darel, Darille, Darolyn, Darrel, Darrell, Derrell, Darrelle, Darrellyn, Darrill, Darrille, Darrylene, Darrylin, Darryline, Darryll, Darrylyn, Darrylynn, Darylene, Darylin, Daryline, Daryll, Darylyn, Daryl, Darylyne, and Derrill.
Also Darryll is a very common spelling for female versions, especially when paired with a feminine middle name.
- Darryl Mattox, American singer
- Darryl David, A Member of Parliament in the Singapore Parliament
- Darryl Byrd, American football player
- Darryl Cunningham, English cartoonist
- Darryl George, Australian baseball player
- Darryl Hamilton, American baseball player
- Darryl Hardy, American football player
- Darryl Kile, American baseball player
- Darryl Lewis, American football player
- Darryl Pinckney, American writer
- Darryl Sittler, Canadian former National Hockey League player
- Darryl Strawberry, American former Major League Baseball outfielder
- Darryl Wren, American football player
- Darryl F. Zanuck, American film producer and studio executive
- Daryl (magician), American magician
- Daryl Beattie, Australian former Grand Prix motorcycle road racer
- Daryl Braithwaite, Australian pop musician
- Daryl Dixon, character on The Walking Dead
- Daryl Hannah, American actress
- Daryl Hall, musician and co-founder of the American music duo Hall & Oates
- Daryl Johnston, American former National Football League fullback
- Daryl Murphy, Irish footballer
- Daryl Sabara, American actor
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|