|Full name||Darryl James Knights|
|Date of birth||1 May 1988|
|Place of birth||Ipswich, England|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|2007||→ Yeovil Town (loan)||4||(0)|
|2007||→ Cambridge United (loan)||4||(0)|
|2008||→ Kidderminster Harriers (loan)||17||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 15:21, 23 January 2017 (UTC).
Born in Ipswich, Knights was a product of the youth system at Ipswich Town and played for England at youth and Under-17 level. He made his debut for the club as a 16-year-old in November 2004 but did not play for the first team again. After impressing Yeovil Town manager Russell Slade in training, Knights joined the League One side on loan in February 2007 for the remainder of the 2006–07 season. He made five substitute appearances for Yeovil, including one in the League One play-off final against Blackpool in May 2007, and joined the club on a one-year contract in July 2007 after being given a free transfer by Ipswich at the end of the season. Knights was unable to establish himself in the first team at Yeovil and joined Cambridge United on loan in October 2007. He returned to Yeovil in December 2007 and then joined Kidderminster Harriers on loan the following month for the rest of the 2007–08 season. After a successful loan spell at Kidderminster in which he scored four goals, he joined the club on a permanent basis in the summer of 2008.
On 12 May 2012, Knights played for Newport County in the FA Trophy Final at Wembley Stadium which Newport lost 2–0 to York City, coming on as a second-half substitute. Knights was released by Newport the following week at the end of his contract.
- Birmingham Senior Cup: 2015–16
- "Harriers clinch double loan move". BBC Sport. 31 January 2008. Retrieved 5 June 2008.
- "Yeovil set to sign Ipswich teen". BBC Sport. 22 February 2007. Retrieved 5 June 2008.
- "Yeovil manager makes Knights move". BBC Sport. 2 July 2007. Retrieved 5 June 2008.
- "Walker in, Knights out at Yeovil". BBC Sport. 19 October 2007. Retrieved 5 June 2008.
- "On-loan Knights leaves Cambridge". BBC Sport. 18 December 2007. Retrieved 5 June 2008.
- "Three new players in at Harriers". BBC Sport. 27 May 2008. Retrieved 5 June 2008.
- "County sign striker Knights". South Wales Argus. 16 July 2010.
- Knights released by Newport
- "Darryl Knights makes Harriers return". Kidderminster Harriers F.C. 6 December 2016. Retrieved 23 January 2017.