Datong Coal Mining Group
|Headquarters||Datong, Shanxi, People's Republic of China|
|People's Republic of China|
|Party secretary and chairman: Mr. Wu Yongping|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Datong Coal Industry Company Limited|
|Website||Datong Coal Mining Group Company Limited|
The Datong Coal Mining Group is a third-largest state-owned coal mining enterprise in China, after Shenhua Group and China Coal Group. It is located at Datong City, the second largest city in Shanxi Province which has the greatest coal deposits in China.
Formerly Datong Coal Mining Administration, it was established in 1949. In 2000, Datong Coal Mining Administration was reconstructed as Datong Coal Mine Group Company Limited.
In an effort to reduce overcapacity production, improve recycling of resources and achieve green development, the company began developing a circular economy approach in Datong. To that end, it sought to expand its business activities into other industries in order to obtain a degree of diversification and to utilize byproducts of its coal production, such as thermal power plants.
- DATONG COAL MINE GROUP RANKED 3RD BY SALES IN 06
- Datong Coal Mine Group Co., Ltd.
- Chinese Datong Coal to list in Shanghai Exchange on Friday
- Tian, Huifang (2016). "The Datong Coal Mine Group Ltd and Its Tashan Circular Economy Park: A Business Case" (PDF). ERIA Research Project Report 2014-44.
- "Shanxi digs deep to eradicate coal overcapacity". China Daily USA. April 1, 2016.
|This article about a coal-related corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|