|Alma mater||Indiana University Bloomington|
|Known for||CEO of GV|
David Krane is the CEO and managing partner at GV, where he responsible for investments in Uber, Nest Labs, HomeAway, and Blue Bottle Coffee. He was Google employee #84. As director of Global Communications and Public Affairs, Krane oversaw the company's communications programs worldwide, and was a member of the senior leadership team that grew Google from a small startup to a global enterprise.
Krane received his Bachelor of Arts in journalism from Indiana University Bloomington. He currently serves on the Dean’s advisory board for the IU School of Informatics and Computer Science. David is also a trustee of San Francisco’s Contemporary Jewish Museum of Art.
- "Google Ventures Team". Google Ventures. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "CrunchBase David Krane". CrunchBase.
- "Google's David Krane draws on IU journalism experience for 'clarity, focus'". Indiana University.
- "School of Informatics and Computing Dean's Advisory Council". Archived from the original on 7 December 2013. Retrieved 2 February 2014.
- "Contemporary Jewish Museum Board of Trustees". thecjm.org. Archived from the original on 2014-02-04. Retrieved 2014-02-02.
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|