||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Davide Esposito is an Italian singer and songwriter from Naples. He grew up in the 1980s listening to Lucio Dalla and Lucio Battisti (both famous Italian singers). He started learning piano when he was a child.
After playing in clubs and bars around Italy, he started to work with different producers and writers and eventually with Peermusic France. His collaborations led him to sign with Peermusic France and to have his songs covered by many French and International artists such as Sylvie Vartan, Florent Pagny, Tina Arena, Kelly Joyce, Joey Young, Gregory Lemarchal, Emmanuel Moire, Murray Head, Martin Giroux, Cindy Daniel, Mario Pelchat, Amaury Vassili, Edu Del Prado, Elodie Frégé, Michal, Ishtar, Saya, Yelena Neva and Dejan Ozarevic.
More than six million albums and singles have been sold which include his songs. He wrote with many writers which include Tony Nilsson, Marie-Jo Zarb, François Welgryn, Henrik Janson, Remi Lacroix, Murray Head, Jean-Felix Lalanne, Franck Fossey, Grégory Lemarchal, Katia Landréas, Paul Manners, Isabelle Bernal, Mogol, Christian Walz, Mattias Blomdahl, Niklas Jarl, Francesco De Benedittis, Yann Guillon, Lionel Florence, Stanislas Renoult,Yelena Neva, Edu Del Prado, Tina Arena, Eric Chemouny, Abril, Emmanuelle Cosso, Brendan Graham.
Besides his songwriting career, he released his first solo album, Amore eterno in December 2007 on Peermusic/Warner Music France. Most songs are in Italian, and some in French, Spanish and Russian.
In a four-year period, he had eighteen songs in the top 20 charts in France, Canada, Australia, Italy and Hong Kong.
|2007||"Io so che tu"||20||–||71||Amore Eterno|
|2015||"A cavallo del vento"||163||–||–||Roma California|
*Did not appear in the official Belgian Ultratop 50 charts, but rather in the bubbling under Ultratip charts.
- Live Olympia by Grégory Lemarchal (#1)
- in album of other artists
- Je deviens moi by Grégory Lemarchal (#1)
- Baryton by Florent Pagny (#1)
- Le monde où je vais by Mario Pelchat (#1)
- Olympia 06 by Grégory Lemarchal (#4)
- Élodie Frégé by Élodie Frégé (#4)
- La voix d’un ange by Grégory Lemarchal (#1)
- La où je pars by Emmanuel Moire (#8)
- Le tout premier jour by Cindy Daniel (#1)
- Vivre la vie by Kelly Joyce (#1)
- Star Light by Joey Young (#5)
- Sylvie by Sylvie Vartan (#20)
- in singles with other artists
- "Viens jusqu’à moi" by Élodie Frégé and Michal (#8)
- "Écris l'histoire" by Grégory Lemarchal (#2)
- "Italian Love Song" by Tina Arena (#10)
- "Restons amis" by Grégory Lemarchal (#9)
- "De temps en temps" by Grégory Lemarchal (#1)
- "Davide Esposito discography". lescharts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 21 June 2015.
- "Davide Esposito discography". ultratop.be/fr/. Hung Medien. Retrieved 21 June 2015.
- "Davide Esposito discography". hitparade.ch. Hung Medien. Archived from the original on 30 June 2016. Retrieved 21 June 2015.