Death Track: Resurrection
|Death Track: Resurrection|
Death Track Resurrection Cover
Death Track: Resurrection (Russian: Death Track: Возрождение) is a computer racing game developed by SkyFallen Entertainment and published by 1C Company. It is the sequel to the 1989 game Deathtrack. Outside of the CIS, the game was published by 505 Games in the European Union and Aspyr Media in North America, which was released DRM free.
Death Track: Resurrection is set in the future after World War III. The game involves racing and trying to finish first across several tracks located around the world, including Bangkok, Vatican City, London, Moscow, New York, Paris, Prague, San Diego, Istanbul and Tokyo. Players try to earn points by doing various stunts, which can be used for upgrades to cars and weapons. Cars can be equipped with an assortment of weapons, which can be fired at opponents to slow them down and knock them out. In this scenario,the main character is Antonio Salevani whose objective is to defeat Thorvald Nesson in New York, to get revenge on him because he killed the previous eight pilots, to destroy his Bosscar, and to revive his career.
Death Track: Resurrection has received average review results. The average game ranking based on eight reviews is 53.87% according to GameRankings. GameSpot rated the game 5.5/10, and IGN rated the game 6.7/10.
- "Death Track: Resurrection on Steam". Steam. 2009-05-06. Retrieved September 21, 2009.
- Sam Bishop (June 6, 2008). "Review: Death Track: Resurrection Hands-on". IGN. Retrieved September 21, 2009.
- "Death Track: Resurrection". GameZone. March 31, 2009. Retrieved September 21, 2009.
- Aaron Thomas (July 12, 2007). "Review: E3: '07 Death Track Hands-On". GameSpot. Retrieved September 21, 2009.
- Dave Gamble. "Gaming Nexus - Death Track: Resurrection - Review". Gaming Nexus. Retrieved September 22, 2009.
- "Death Track: Resurrection for PC". GameRankings. Retrieved September 21, 2009.
- Death Track: Resurrection Trailer on YouTube
|This video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|